Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just put out a vlog on you tube and seriously I just couldn't watch any more after 7 minutes of her talking (verbal diarrhoea) .........
of her HEALTH ANXIETY and how NO ONE would clear her for bariatric surgery while she was in this mindset .....
Her self absorbed personality makes me scream ....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has just put out a vlog on you tube and seriously I just couldn't watch any more after 7 minutes of her talking (verbal diarrhoea) .........
of her HEALTH ANXIETY and how NO ONE would clear her for bariatric surgery while she was in this mindset .....
Her self absorbed personality makes me scream ....
She had an inflamed IT band from exercising. And of course, it's a major ordeal Talked herself out of surgery, which is probably best. Lord have mercy. I think bottom line she has been looking for a reason not to have the surgery and worked herself into a frenzy over a sore leg. I swear. Get off the social media, stop comparing yourself to every other creator, Instagram influencer, mommy vlogger. Put the tit away - for some people social media is like crack and she's one of them. Her "friendships" are the people that DM her on Instagram when she's awake holding her kid all night. She fears real people and real friendships. It's sad really, but she's feeding it herself. She goes on about how embarrassing it is, but if you would STOP PUTTING YOUR EVERY THOUGHT ON THE INTERNET, it wouldn't be embarrassing. She names this vlog "MAJOR LIFE UPDATE". No, girl, it's not a major life update. It's just life. If you're struggling with filming, that means YOU SHOULDN'T FILM!!! You can deal with your tit without putting it on the internet! What does your therapist say about putting EVERYTHING out there? Maybe you should focus on that with your provider.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She had an inflamed IT band from exercising. And of course, it's a major ordeal Talked herself out of surgery, which is probably best. Lord have mercy. I think bottom line she has been looking for a reason not to have the surgery and worked herself into a frenzy over a sore leg. I swear. Get off the social media, stop comparing yourself to every other creator, Instagram influencer, mommy vlogger. Put the tit away - for some people social media is like crack and she's one of them. Her "friendships" are the people that DM her on Instagram when she's awake holding her kid all night. She fears real people and real friendships. It's sad really, but she's feeding it herself. She goes on about how embarrassing it is, but if you would STOP PUTTING YOUR EVERY THOUGHT ON THE INTERNET, it wouldn't be embarrassing. She names this vlog "MAJOR LIFE UPDATE". No, girl, it's not a major life update. It's just life. If you're struggling with filming, that means YOU SHOULDN'T FILM!!! You can deal with your tit without putting it on the internet! What does your therapist say about putting EVERYTHING out there? Maybe you should focus on that with your provider.
Right? Seems to me they should both just get employment outside the home. She has too much time on her hands to dwell on every little thing. Most people have to push through their day even when they don’t feel like it. Social media is not for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was just thinking about Lauren's real-life "friend", Amanda - Keto Ginga. They were actual friends in real life, their kids went to school together (before they moved Ella). Amanda hasn't posted on her YouTube channel in over a year. I believe her father passed away and she was having a hard time with that and not sure what all else was going on in her life, but she appears to have done what a normal, health person would do when struggling with emotional and mental health - stepped away from social media. I'm guessing she and Lauren aren't pals anymore - Lauren was talking about planning Everett's 1st birthday and not knowing who to invite because they don't have any friends. So it seems they have parted ways. I hope Amanda and Dan are doing ok. I really liked her channel.

Reactions: 5
She definitely should not have weight loss surgery if she has the anxiety she has over health. I know too many people who had it and had to deal with issues afterwords. She would probably really go over the edge.

I truly don’t know how they survive financially. She rarely puts out a video, her hubby stopped his weight loss vlogs altogether. No one has even commented on this site in a month, which is truly telling. How are they making a living? So weird.

I am watching with alarm the baby getting so very fat. John is disappearing down a rabbit hole of very serious depression, very very sad. Lauren has completely lost her mojo and is just plain out of ideas. They are both tired of having to do what they have to do to make a few cents. I would say to the pair of them, give it up and go and live your best life, cos this ain’t it. Away from the shabby video camera. However, I like them both, I am just genuinely concerned for the whole family.

Reactions: 6
Yeah so I really don't understand how neither one of them has thought maybe It would be smart financially wise to oh I don't know actually get a job and work!!!
I'm sorry but they aren't even "working" then if they really consider YouTube being a "job" because they're not uploading much at all, which is how how they have an income and the videos clearly didn't work out as they hoped it would. Although now it's time they accept that it didn't work so they need to just give YouTube up and work a real job

Well, this last vlog was how they talked about divorce. Not very surprising. Her husband seems miserable and talks about his depression all the time and she has extreme anxiety, then they added another child to the mix. They need to start becoming a functional part of society by getting jobs and not hibernating in the house all the time. They need a purpose and they don’t seem to have one. On top of that, they apparently have financial trouble because they couldn’t qualify to buy the house the currently live in. Not sure what they would do if they did divorce, but they would be hard-pressed to find someone else out there that would put up with their unmotivated attitude and all their mental health issues. Other people have full time jobs, still raise kids, take care of the house and manage to thrive in life. I did it for years, half of that time as a single parent of two kids. They are in a severe rut and it will not get better until they start engaging in real life. I’m sure her mother, who always seems supportive of her, is vert worried about the future for them.

Yeah from that last video things don’t seem like they’ll end well for this family. I agree the kids are doomed to be overweight with how they are fed all of that garbage…it’s really sad. The “we’re big and fat” so our kids are just naturally gonna be big mentality that takes all the work out of Lauren having to actually cook and provide nutritious meals for her kids.

I am just assuming they are on some type of state aid or disability? Whenever someone asks about what they really do for a living in the video comments she completely snaps at them. The victim mentality they have about everything doesn’t get you very far in life. It’s like they want a cookie for just getting out of bed every day when most families have two full time working parents who still manage to do everything else as well. It’s very strange because her mom seems like a motivated career woman with the fire department, etc. that was a strong role model and Lauren has never done anything of consequence with her life. They have no drive or motivation of any kind…now going on anti-depressants to “fix” the self created problem. I think they’ll ultimately stay together unhappily married because neither is motivated to do any self work to get healthy, start a career and go out and find someone new. Sad for their kids who will grow up thinking this is “normal” behavior.

John HAS TO GET A JOB!! He's not vlogging. She's barely vlogging. They're both laying around the house day in and day out. No wonder everyone is depressed. How do they have insurance?? Why would you pay for it when you can get a damn job that provides that for your family? He can't have any sense of worth - his job is doing what she tells him to do. This is her projected income from YouTube. How are they living??? She has a couple of sponsorships but there's no way that's what they're living on.
1649088332772.png

• Wow
  • Heart
According to her reply to a poster in the comments on the last video…“John has a job and has had one for over a year”. 😂 I’m assuming she’s considering the No Skinny Genes blog his “job”? She called the poster “dumb” and when the poster then replied and asked what his job was and of course….crickets. The delusion of these people knows no end.

It’s sad to think that couples like this actually exist out there…probably more commonplace than most think here in the US. In one way you can’t really blame them for being so unhappy…can you imagine being unemployed, overweight stuck in a tiny house all day with your spouse doing nothing productive? I’d need antidepressants to deal with my life too if that was the case!

I’m rooting for John and hoping he can motivate to get out of that toxic situation…he is so brow beaten and controlled by her. He seemed much better off when she first started vlogging and had his own job/life outside of the house.

Last edited:
According to her reply to a poster in the comments on the last video…“John has a job and has had one for over a year”. 😂 I’m assuming she’s considering the No Skinny Genes blog his “job”? She called the poster “dumb” and when the poster then replied and asked what his job was and of course….crickets. The delusion of these people knows no end.

It’s sad to think that couples like this actually exist out there…probably more commonplace than most think here in the US. In one way you can’t really blame them for being so unhappy…can you imagine being unemployed, overweight stuck in a tiny house all day with your spouse doing nothing productive? I’d need antidepressants to deal with my life too if that was the case!

I’m rooting for John and hoping he can motivate to get out of that toxic situation…he is so brow beaten and controlled by her. He seemed much better off when she first started vlogging and had his own job/life outside of the house.
I’m sure her mom must be thinking the same, but for some reason I get the feeling she doesn’t like to address much with Lauren. They are the only family they have, but it would be hard to sit back and watch this and not be able to give some guidance. Her mom seems like a driven independent woman so I’m sure it’s upsetting to her. They are so young to be in this rut in life especially with two kids, one of which is special needs.

Yea I really feel for her mom who seems like a wonderful, supportive parent. Lauren lays awake at night worrying who will take care of her kids if she dies but then lives as a morbidly obese unemployed person directly increasing the odds she will 1) Die early and 2) have nothing left for her children when she leaves. Her thinking is so irrational….obsess over the “what ifs” and do NOTHING regarding the actions she could actually do to improve her situation. Prime “failure to launch” couple. Poor Jill!

• Heart

In yesterday's vlog she alluded to John having to be gone all day and threw the word "work" in there. So maybe he has gone back to an actual job. Honestly, I don't know how they could buy groceries if he didn't. And health insurance. And everything else! The only thing that makes me think he hasn't gone back to work is this girl cannot keep anything private. She is unable to NOT share it all. If he truly has been back to work "over a year", when Everett was born. For John's sake, I hope he has.

In yesterday's vlog she alluded to John having to be gone all day and threw the word "work" in there. So maybe he has gone back to an actual job. Honestly, I don't know how they could buy groceries if he didn't. And health insurance. And everything else! The only thing that makes me think he hasn't gone back to work is this girl cannot keep anything private. She is unable to NOT share it all. If he truly has been back to work "over a year", when Everett was born. For John's sake, I hope he has.
I’m not sure if she is telling the truth about him having a job for a year. Maybe it’s a part-time job? Some other stream of money has to be coming from somewhere. They are a family of 4 and from what she appears to make from Youtube would not be enough. For his mental health alone I hope this is true. She definitely put it out there that it’s no one’s business, and it’s not, but why be so secretive. She doesn’t have to go into detail about it but she puts everything out there already so why would this be a big deal??

I’m not sure if she is telling the truth about him having a job for a year. Maybe it’s a part-time job? Some other stream of money has to be coming from somewhere. They are a family of 4 and from what she appears to make from Youtube would not be enough. For his mental health alone I hope this is true. She definitely put it out there that it’s no one’s business, and it’s not, but why be so secretive. She doesn’t have to go into detail about it but she puts everything out there already so why would this be a big deal??
Maybe they're getting food stamps and or WIC and she's thinking by being secretive it won't be found out.?
She's stupid like that.

Reactions: 1
Oh It’s not anyone’s business unless you are a “full time” You Tuber that broadcasts even your monthly period as news and then berates people for asking questions about what you publically share. If my husband spent half the time pondering if he should steer his car into oncoming traffic because he was so unhappy I’d be A LOT more concerned about improving our situation. If he does have a job she’s hiding it/purposely not broadcasting because in her warped mind it’s embarrassing (I.e. Uber driver/fast food, etc.) rather than recognizing that real men do WHATEVER they need to in order to pay the bills. (Or they could turned in for abusing WIC/Food Stamps?) I certainly hope he’s working and creating his own little “emergency” fund to get the heck out of there. 😂

• Heart