Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a video yesterday, what a sh*t show, what was that all about really? And I can't stand when couples 'talk' to each other and we get to listen in, looks like she took Asswipe's class of how to win friends and influence people. Crossing them off the list. I think the Maassaassses are home, hopefully they can entertain us.

Reactions: 3
Lazy Lauren back at it again trying something new that she won’t stick at. It’s funny how she has ‘ medical anxiety’ but is willing to self inject and take a medicine not even FDA approved for weight loss . It’s for diabetics for a reason but I guess if everyone else is doing it so why not ! 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just like anything else, what happens when you stop using it? Unless she continues portioning her food and eating healthier the weight will come back. I wish her luck.

Reactions: 1
She's too undisciplined and LAZY. She's all excited now but it's not gonna last. She's gonna claim it made her sick or some damn thing when she decides she wants to eat the way she always does. For crying out loud, the day she announced doing it she had just talked about how she makes her super cheesy Mac & cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's too undisciplined and LAZY. She's all excited now but it's not gonna last. She's gonna claim it made her sick or some damn thing when she decides she wants to eat the way she always does. For crying out loud, the day she announced doing it she had just talked about how she makes her super cheesy Mac & cheese.
Yep.
She's already complaining about blotches on her face and it's because of being allergic to her sweat. 😆 🤣
So it begins...
She's never going to stop her admitted binge eating.
Counseling should be required to get on that tit just like for gastric bypass surgery.
She and her BFF (Priscilla Maass) are literally the biggest failures on social media.
#LaurenBrazee
#failure

• Heart
So, I just want to say something that may go over like a ton of bricks but I am so pissed off right now about all these people jumping on the diabetic drug weight loss journey. I am a T2 diabetic and I just spent the last week hunting down the drug my doctor prescribed, Mounjaro. The Pharmacy said they were going to need to find an alternative so my doctor prescribed Trulicity. I called my pharmacy and they said there was a 3 week backorder for Trulicity but they had one box of Mounjaro left. I had to go an entire week without my weekly injection because people like Lauren want to use these drugs to lose weight. I get it. I think being overweight sucks and if there is a claim of a miracle drug to get the pounds off, sure, why not try it. But now the demand has caused a backlog of supplies and diabetics can't get the drugs.

So, I called my doctors office and told them I finally was able to get Mounjaro and I'm on the waiting list to get Trulicity and they told me all these drugs stores are going to stop filling these orders for non-diabetics because they can't keep up with the demand and doctors are just writing these prescriptions without realizing the amount of people now on this band wagon. I don't think Lauren is going to be able to continue with the drug since now they're limiting who gets it. So she has a months supply and we'll see what happens and whether she gets anymore or tries a different one.

She appears to have deleted my comment (typical MAASS move) but there are people commenting in her vlog letting her know they or their family member can't get the drugs and they ARE diabetic.

• Wow
  • Heart
My issue with her and all the others taking this for weight loss is what happens when they stop using it? Unless they have will power they will just gain it all back. Then, all this will be for nothing. I wish people would realize there is no quick fix.

Whale today on Instagram she's of course bitching and complaining as usual.
She also said she's GAINED a pound in one day. 😆 Day 5 of taking that bullshit and gained a pound in one day.
I guess all that binge eating at night she admitted to is catching up with her and I'm glad.
I hope she gains a pound a day from here in out.

• Haha
So, I just want to say something that may go over like a ton of bricks but I am so pissed off right now about all these people jumping on the diabetic drug weight loss journey. I am a T2 diabetic and I just spent the last week hunting down the drug my doctor prescribed, Mounjaro. The Pharmacy said they were going to need to find an alternative so my doctor prescribed Trulicity. I called my pharmacy and they said there was a 3 week backorder for Trulicity but they had one box of Mounjaro left. I had to go an entire week without my weekly injection because people like Lauren want to use these drugs to lose weight. I get it. I think being overweight sucks and if there is a claim of a miracle drug to get the pounds off, sure, why not try it. But now the demand has caused a backlog of supplies and diabetics can't get the drugs.

So, I called my doctors office and told them I finally was able to get Mounjaro and I'm on the waiting list to get Trulicity and they told me all these drugs stores are going to stop filling these orders for non-diabetics because they can't keep up with the demand and doctors are just writing these prescriptions without realizing the amount of people now on this band wagon. I don't think Lauren is going to be able to continue with the drug since now they're limiting who gets it. So she has a months supply and we'll see what happens and whether she gets anymore or tries a different one.

She appears to have deleted my comment (typical MAASS move) but there are people commenting in her vlog letting her know they or their family member can't get the drugs and they ARE diabetic.
I agree with you. Most of these heavyweights are looking for an easy fix. I'd be mad too.

Whale today on Instagram she's of course bitching and complaining as usual.
She also said she's GAINED a pound in one day. 😆 Day 5 of taking that bullshit and gained a pound in one day.
I guess all that binge eating at night she admitted to is catching up with her and I'm glad.
I hope she gains a pound a day from here in out.
I'm personally hoping the whole damn thing turns out to be an EPIC FAIL

• Haha
For some reason Lauren thinks babies talk at age 2.
They will say a few words but can't hold a conversation. That usually happens around 3 years.
If her pediatrician hasn't told her this, her pediatrician must be a complete idiot.
Knowing her she probably hasn't mentioned it to him but she said she's going to at his 2 year check up. I don't believe her.
She's getting all her baby information from other idiot YouTube moms.

For some reason Lauren thinks babies talk at age 2.
They will say a few words but can't hold a conversation. That usually happens around 3 years.
If her pediatrician hasn't told her this, her pediatrician must be a complete idiot.
Knowing her she probably hasn't mentioned it to him but she said she's going to at his 2 year check up. I don't believe her.
She's getting all her baby information from other idiot YouTube moms.
She has ISSUES

• Heart
The whole issue with these drugs being prescribed for weight loss is the issue with supply for those that need it to control diabetes. One of the Kardashians using Ozempic for crying out loud? Don't they have pretty much endless time to work out in the gym with their celebrity trainer and have a cook make flavorful yet nutritious meals for them? Someone I knew was taking 1mg of the drug and their Dr wanted to up them to 2mg to help with weight. No drug store could get the 2mg pens but could get double the amount of 1mg pens. They filled the prescription with six 1mg pens instead of three 2mg and they are planning on just continuing to take 1mg because they don't know how easy it will be to fill again down the road. What a mess. Doctors need to tell people, who in many cases (Khloe Kardashian) really don't need it for weight loss, to pound sand. Just go out to some of the Ozempic Facebook Groups to see who is out there, these are people just marginally overweight begging their doctors to prescribe it to them and getting it.

So. She's done shot #2. She claims it's not gonna turn into a weight-loss vlog but she gives us every tiny detail from her daily weight to her puffy fingers side effects
I say this will last for a few weeks or months (maybe) while she's actively doing the shots. But it won't last after that. She will return to big eating and unhealthy ways

Another annoying video, how silly can one person be? Diabetics should get first dibs on this med, I amT2 myself and tried Ozempic. it worked great but aggrivated a conditon I have called gastroparesis, but to take the meds from people that need it to control serious issues we live with is just wrong. Grow up Lauren, you're not cutesy wootzy.

• Heart
I love how she has “health anxiety” and is choosing to take a drug with a HUGE warning on its website stating “Mounjaro may cause tumors in the thyroid, including thyroid cancer”….rather than getting off her fat ass and actually being disciplined about diet and exercise. 🙄

She’s then pretending that this is some huge accomplishment that she should be proud of herself for doing? The true epitome of what “participation trophies” have done to people in today’s society. So crazy that the world is filled with these warped individuals.

• Heart