Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's long winded Instagram story kind of sounded like she was going to be going off YT - "exciting plans for the future off the internet". PLEASE let this be a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Instagram post today was just noise.
She talked in circles forever and never said anything.
Oh except how she only had a few friends then eventually she named them. All YouTubers.
My favorite part was when she asked if it could be due to "personality". 😆 um...hell yes its related.
She's a big fat witch. Just like her only other frend, Percillerpotamus.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today's long winded Instagram story kind of sounded like she was going to be going off YT - "exciting plans for the future off the internet". PLEASE let this be a thing.
Ha ha!!! She could never quit “her job” 😂. How could she put all of her crappy GMO groceries away without an audience??? Lol She’s entirely too self absorbed to give up the attention of YouTube, I think the positive comments from her fan club on her videos is probably the only validation she’s getting in life at the moment.

• Heart
NEWSFLASH! Lauren is tired! Shocker. So exhausted, in fact, that it scared her as she sat at the kitchen table putting on makeup and babbling. Again, I wonder why she is more exhausted than any other stay at home mom of 2, but....Ella goes to bed and she complains that Ella wakes up at 4:30 - why do you put her to bed so early??? What does she do day in and day out that wears her out so - and how is there so much unfolded laundry all the time?? JUST FOLD IT AS IT COMES OUT OF THE DRYER!!! Ugh. I'm crabby today, obviously :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NEWSFLASH! Lauren is tired! Shocker. So exhausted, in fact, that it scared her as she sat at the kitchen table putting on makeup and babbling. Again, I wonder why she is more exhausted than any other stay at home mom of 2, but....Ella goes to bed and she complains that Ella wakes up at 4:30 - why do you put her to bed so early??? What does she do day in and day out that wears her out so - and how is there so much unfolded laundry all the time?? JUST FOLD IT AS IT COMES OUT OF THE DRYER!!! Ugh. I'm crabby today, obviously :ROFLMAO:
It’s very hard to relate to her being young and so tired. I had my kids at 34 and 36, worked a full time job out of the home and never remember being that tired. I say to my grandkids now that I’m tired but I’m also 58 yo lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s very hard to relate to her being young and so tired. I had my kids at 34 and 36, worked a full time job out of the home and never remember being that tired. I say to my grandkids now that I’m tired but I’m also 58 yo lol.

It’s absurd. She’s always complaining about everyday life as if the majority of women don’t raise kids AND work full time. She’s all….“Oh we have a busy day I have to take my kid to school and go to the grocery store”. 😂 Ummmm….I do that and work out every morning and work a full time corporate job 60 hours a week with a special needs kid….do you want a cookie?! Everything is “hard” for her and her life is just one big pity party. If you need to be medicated in order to just be able to fold laundry and do grocery shopping you have way more than an “anxiety” problem.

I cringe at how lazy and unmotivated these kids are going to be…grandma’s money is gonna have to run out at some point…what are they going to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good Lort. She really thinks a 1 year old can talk??
She's as delusional as her BFF Percillerpotamus!!
Sure kids walk around age 1 but they sure as hell don't talk.
Usually around age 3 kids can carry on conversations. Usually.
Where does she get her "milestone" information from?
Idiots obviously.
But she's an idiot so....

Ha ha!!! She could never quit “her job” 😂. How could she put all of her crappy GMO groceries away without an audience??? Lol She’s entirely too self absorbed to give up the attention of YouTube, I think the positive comments from her fan club on her videos is probably the only validation she’s getting in life at the moment.
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle :ROFLMAO:
1650909534678.png

Good Lort. She really thinks a 1 year old can talk??
She's as delusional as her BFF Percillerpotamus!!
Sure kids walk around age 1 but they sure as hell don't talk.
Usually around age 3 kids can carry on conversations. Usually.
Where does she get her "milestone" information from?
Idiots obviously.
But she's an idiot so....
If they were around other kids his age on a regular basis she would know that it is VERY unusual for a 14 month old to "talk". Mostly babble with a real word thrown in here and there. But they sequester themselves, only seeing her parents, so of course she over thinks and obsesses that Everett isn't talking yet. Good lord, woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1221003

If they were around other kids his age on a regular basis she would know that it is VERY unusual for a 14 month old to "talk". Mostly babble with a real word thrown in here and there. But they sequester themselves, only seeing her parents, so of course she over thinks and obsesses that Everett isn't talking yet. Good lord, woman.
😂😂😂 Ha ha ha!!! Of course she reads Tattle. She probably sits around Googling her name all day in all of her spare time.

Unhealthy people pretending they’re raising healthy kids. What can you do? 🤷‍♀️

I find it super gross that she constantly let's everyone know she does NOT wear a bra. That's nothing to be proud of. If you can't take a whole 15 seconds out of your day to strap up your tits that's another issue to add to your list.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lauren wore shorts.
Big dang deal.
Nobody cares.
John looks fat again so he's obviously not doing his thing.
They're even more boring than their BFFs the Hambeasts.
But that's only because they're poor. 😆

• Haha
Oh boy. Her entire Instagram today was one complaint after another.
Is this fat witch ever thankful? For anything?

• Haha
It appears the only thing she is thankful for is Starbucks. She does not cook, and cannot even make her son eggs in the morning. Instead, she orders him eggs from a drive through. More than likely braless, since putting on a bra requires so much effort. 🤮

• Haha
Every time you see that boy of hers, if hes not running around, she's given him something to cram in his mouth.
She's constantly complaining about him not sleeping or he's teething or he's a wild child or whatever.
I feel bad for him. He has to grow up fat like his parents and have a loud big mouth mother who complains all the damn time.
How will he learn thankfulness?
Poor kid.

Lauren, nobody is judging.
We're just stating facts.
You put it out there.
We have eyes and minds that are not delusional.

Lauren, nobody is judging.
We're just stating facts.
You put it out there.
We have eyes and minds that are not delusional.
It’s like her “friends” Priscilla and Asa, if you put all your tit on the internet people will tell you how they feel. Get a thicker skin or get off the damn internet. What do they expect. Nobody forced them to display their lives for all to see. Dumb asses.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lauren has been rocking that boy for 3 hours?
Uh. No.
Maybe I'm just old skool but back in the day we put our 'defiant' toddlers in their beds, walked out and shut the door.
Sure they got rocked and cuddled but not for 3 dang hours!
Lauren just wants to be a mommy martyr. Woe is her. Just another thing to complain about.
Next it will be all about how tired she is and how "wild" that boy is.
Or will it be teething again.
Oh. Let's not forget her "postpartum" hair ffs.

• Haha
Oh bless her heart.
She's going to look into other options for weight loss since she decided not to have the surgery. Well since she wasn't cleared for surgery because her ass is so crazy.
How about diet and exercise? Nope. She's looking for another magic pill to take. Literally.
It will be interesting to see if she takes herself off of it like she's done with every other medication she's been given.
If Ritalin or other ADHD medication freaked her out, she REALLY won't like appetite suppression medication.
😆 🤣 😂
Her idiotic brain makes snarking about her almost too easy.

• Haha
Well, I’m sure she doesn’t want to have the surgery like her bestie Priscilla, after seeing it didn’t help her one bit. She has pretty much gained all her weight back. Lauren is still so young she has plenty of time to turn things around with some discipline. At least she realizes her mental health needs to be in a good place. Hopefully, diet snd exercise will help her.

Well, I’m sure she doesn’t want to have the surgery like her bestie Priscilla, after seeing it didn’t help her one bit. She has pretty much gained all her weight back. Lauren is still so young she has plenty of time to turn things around with some discipline. At least she realizes her mental health needs to be in a good place. Hopefully, diet snd exercise will help her.
If she was going to exercise she would have already done it. When she tries, she doesn’t push herself. Bottom line - she doesn’t want to do the work. Her mother is a damn trainer and she can’t make herself do it. She doesn’t like leaving the house. She’s too young to be so sedentary. She’s chasing a toddler, yes. But that’s the only movement she gets but it’s not enough to offset what she eats. She’s looking for medicine to help her. She simply either doesn’t get it or she gets it and knows what it takes and just refuses to try. Even a little.