Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on her mom’s Instagram:
2A5899C8-9337-4A8A-85FB-DB3B60A6FEB8.jpeg

They had to leave their house because flooded due to Hurricane Ian. They were at her parents’ house for a little bit, and then they stayed at an AirBnB so the parents could handle their own repairs and cleanup on their property (they didn’t have flooding in their house, just outside.) The Brazee home caught fire after the power came back on, and according to the post they lost almost everything. It’s unclear whether or not they were home at the time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It's tragic that they experienced a fire.
As much as I dislike her, I do have about an ounce of compassion. 😆
I thought she said they bought that house from her mom but today she said they didn't have 'renters insurance'.
Apparently the financing fell through because of their unstable job histories.
I don't recall her saying that they weren't able to purchase the house.
Do you?

I thought she said they bought that house from her mom but today she said they didn't have 'renters insurance'.
Do you?
I hate that they have experienced such loss. That sucks.😞
I do feel like if I were in their shoes I would take this as a bit of a “wake-up” call. 2 small children, no renters insurance, a hubby that supposedly works from home (not really sure what he does for a living) and a YT channel that really cannot be pulling in a significant amount of money. It just seems like maybe there are some not so sound financial decisions being made in the household. Maybe as the rebuild their lives they will be directed towards a more reliable path.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate that they have experienced such loss. That sucks.😞
I do feel like if I were in their shoes I would take this as a bit of a “wake-up” call. 2 small children, no renters insurance, a hubby that supposedly works from home (not really sure what he does for a living) and a YT channel that really cannot be pulling in a significant amount of money. It just seems like maybe there are some not so sound financial decisions being made in the household. Maybe as the rebuild their lives they will be directed towards a more reliable path.
💯!!
But as I've repeatedly said in this thread, Lauren wants Percillerpotamus's life. I'm actually shocked that Lauren didn't get on board the Slimelife train.
Twinsies till the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you?
I do remember seeing a vlog where she said they had to come up with too much money for the house to go thru. I’m sure they would have needed a huge downpayment because of the lack of income they probably show. Her mom owns the house so I’m sure once it gets rebuilt they will just move back in. In all honesty, being that Lauren is an only child she will end up owning the house anyways once her mom passes. They certainly do need to get their financial life together either way. Honestly, John should have never given up his government job. He was on his way to having a pension one day. I retired 4 years ago from a government job and the 25 years I put in was so worth it.

Lauren can't even make an interesting video about her house burning down. Despite finding her painfully dull, I wish her the best, and that means her abandoning her YouTube ambitions. She could be doing so much better for herself and her family.

Reactions: 2

Good lort.
When I was a young mom and actively parenting( my youngest two are 15 months apart) My kids are now 26,22,20) We were on a consistent schedule. I kept my daughters on the same schedule as my son who was school aged,and my youngest had sleep issues so my days were extremely long! BUT we had it that even if she couldn’t sleep she would rest because we didn’t give into her wanting to go wild at 2 in the morning. My husband was also active duty at the time so between his duty days and if the ship was deployed ( he did his 6months deployment when I was pregnant with our youngest)so I was chasing a barely walking toddler,a kindergartner,while suffering a miscarriage of one of our babies(fraternal twins). Plus we didn’t have the luxury of grandparents near by( my husbands father passed away while he was deployed,we also had 9/11 happen during that time as well) as well as the struggles with severe post partum depression.
My point isn’t to say that I win the tired mom award,I am saying it that there are people every day who have stress,anxiety,overwhelmed,etc and they do not run to the internet to spill their guts and use it as a free therapy session.
The very thing she hates(judgement,hate,etc) is the very thing she uses for help. She is a mess

When I was a young mom and actively parenting( my youngest two are 15 months apart) My kids are now 26,22,20) We were on a consistent schedule. I kept my daughters on the same schedule as my son who was school aged,and my youngest had sleep issues so my days were extremely long! BUT we had it that even if she couldn’t sleep she would rest because we didn’t give into her wanting to go wild at 2 in the morning. My husband was also active duty at the time so between his duty days and if the ship was deployed ( he did his 6months deployment when I was pregnant with our youngest)so I was chasing a barely walking toddler,a kindergartner,while suffering a miscarriage of one of our babies(fraternal twins). Plus we didn’t have the luxury of grandparents near by( my husbands father passed away while he was deployed,we also had 9/11 happen during that time as well) as well as the struggles with severe post partum depression.
My point isn’t to say that I win the tired mom award,I am saying it that there are people every day who have stress,anxiety,overwhelmed,etc and they do not run to the internet to spill their guts and use it as a free therapy session.
The very thing she hates(judgement,hate,etc) is the very thing she uses for help. She is a mess
I can relate to this post so much. I raised 3 kids on my own. They're now 39, 37 and 36. I separated from their Dad when the oldest was 7. Those days of working full-time, getting them to school, homework and all their activities were exhausting. I always say I have amnesia for most of it because of the stress level and doing it all by myself. My Mom was a blessing after she retired and was able to help out more but I watch Lauren and feel she is just barely a participant in her own life. I feel bad their house burned down and I hope they're able to dig their way out of this tragedy but I honestly don't think they have the desire to do what this is going to take in the long run. Sure, they'll get financial help in the short run but if they now have to go rent from a non-family member, they're not going to get the advantage of renting from family if their rent is late. When you have kids and you're doing everything you can to provide for them, who has time to spill their guts on social media every damn day. Like you said, so many deal with the stress, anxiety and being overwhelmed but the last thing you should be doing is rehashing it all for people who don't even know you. It's just weird and dysfunctional to me.

Lauren is still poor mouthing, complaining and being Lauren.
She did have to eat some crow after her statements about "loosing everything" in the fire.
I'm thinking her mom went in and got the things that were salvaged.
Does anybody know the amount of that go fund me?
She was bitching about her new townhouse being "so empty". She has no shame whatsoever. She's the most unappreciative person!
But thank the stars for cheap couches R Us. Deep discounts for hurricane and fire victims. She was all sprawled out on that thing. No more recliner sofas for her 400lbs of ass!
I'd like to see the report about what caused that fire. From the way it looked...she was cooking something when the power went out...they left...power came back on and fire broke out.
The majority of the fire was obviously confined to the kitchen area.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lauren is buying the hell out of clothes and shoes for herself lately.
Was that go fund me about $36,000? It seems like that's what I remember seeing.
She feels rich like her BFF Percillerpotamus. Thanks to no hard work on her part or John's, they have money to blow and boy is she spending it.
People who donated to her are ignorant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Lauren is a complainer and queen of excuses ! Parents are her bail out of any bad situation. She lazy AF! Couldn’t even do YouTube consistently whilst having nothing to do all day . Cooks freezer food , sits around and says she’s tired . Get a grip !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else toyed with the idea that maybe...just maybe...the fire wasn't an accident...I mean the house was sooooo tiny and already fIooded.....
Now she's making a killing....living in a much better house with nicer things...
Can't say I'm sure but damn the thought does linger....

• Heart
I've also suspected that about the fire also @cucumber.
It looks like she left food on the stove and left the house because most of the charring and damage was confined to the kitchen.
I can understand being made whole again after a tragic event but she definitely profited from that fire 💯.
That's just wrong.
I hope she continues to squander that money. She will be back to being depressed and poor mouthing in no time.
I believe she prefers living like that anyway. It's in her nature.

• Heart
Lauren is a complainer and queen of excuses ! Parents are her bail out of any bad situation. She lazy AF! Couldn’t even do YouTube consistently whilst having nothing to do all day . Cooks freezer food , sits around and says she’s tired . Get a grip !
Lauren sees that being lazy AF works for the massives and she’s trying to get on that gravy train

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would $13K from GoFundMe eally replace all the stuff destroyed? She indicated she didn't have renters insurance, her reason was lame though. Just because your parents own the house doesn't mean you don't need renters insurance. Renters insurance will pay for loss of your stuff in the house or condo in the event of loss. It doesn't cover the structure. Her parents should have insurance to cover the structure. Not sure if they had flood insurance though. But if they carried a mortgage, it may have been required if it was in a flood zone.

Also, about GoFundMe. I know she kept saying she didn't want to start it and someone else did it, but for GFM in general, people seem to now use it for insurance instead of just buying a policy. Your lack of planning isn't my problem. People need to stop giving to Go Fund Me for completely insurable losses.

• Heart
Lauren sees that being lazy AF works for the massives and she’s trying to get on that gravy train
Yep for sure . I’m convinced the reason she didn’t get the weight loss surgery is because it would leave her no excuse. She keeps saying ‘medical anxiety’ but she has medical anxiety because she’s overweight and knows she likely to have more medical issues in life than those of a healthy weight . John has also gained all his weight back . Ella is getting bigger because all she eats is crap and sits on her iPad . Won’t be surprised if ev is the size of a 10yr old by the time he’s 5 !

• Heart
I haven't seen a post from LB for awhile. Maybe she's too busy setting up all her new furniture and clothes....

• Haha
She had an IG story with a photo at a doctor's office saying she was starting a "new journey". I'm guessing Mounjaro

Reactions: 5