Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite admire how she keeps her husband and private life so private.
I know some people think it's super sus or shady but I loathe people knowing anything about my life that I don't choose them to know like teach me your ways sis

Reactions: 8
She’s been wearing a posting a lot of outfits on her feed that are loose around the tummy lately… could Lauren be pregnant?

Reactions: 3
She’s been wearing a posting a lot of outfits on her feed that are loose around the tummy lately… could Lauren be pregnant?
I noticed that too. In her latest post I would guess she is. Even her scarf seemed purposely placed.

Reactions: 2
I don't like speculating on strangers' fertility or lack thereof, but she seems in the perfect space in life for a kid, so I did wonder why she made a big deal of being a dog mom and never had a child. She's getting up there in years (sorry just a medical fact) and when people are comfortable financially and have enjoyed their hubby for a bit they start longing for a family.

Again, this is all out of character for me, just some thoughts I had. Her choice to have a baby or not is hers and her husband's alone.

On a related note, I wouldn't like raising a kid in Monaco. It seems wonderful for avoiding tax, gambling, events, and parties, but I wonder long term how a kid growing up there would feel. I saw here or another thread that some people live outside of MC where they can have larger more relaxed properties close by in France. Maybe this is what she does? Maintains two houses.

Reactions: 6
I don't like speculating on strangers' fertility or lack thereof, but she seems in the perfect space in life for a kid, so I did wonder why she made a big deal of being a dog mom and never had a child. She's getting up there in years (sorry just a medical fact) and when people are comfortable financially and have enjoyed their hubby for a bit they start longing for a family.

Again, this is all out of character for me, just some thoughts I had. Her choice to have a baby or not is hers and her husband's alone.

On a related note, I wouldn't like raising a kid in Monaco. It seems wonderful for avoiding tax, gambling, events, and parties, but I wonder long term how a kid growing up there would feel. I saw here or another thread that some people live outside of MC where they can have larger more relaxed properties close by in France. Maybe this is what she does? Maintains two houses.
i’ve wondered the same.. what I found odd is that she’s staying in a hotel when I’m sure she’s saidthat she had an apartment in Knightsbridge and shown us pictures.. maybe they’ve sold it. That also got me thinking that she has never showed her place in monaco and I wonder if they live in a small studio like a lot do in Monaco?

Reactions: 2
i’ve wondered the same.. what I found odd is that she’s staying in a hotel when I’m sure she’s saidthat she had an apartment in Knightsbridge and shown us pictures.. maybe they’ve sold it. That also got me thinking that she has never showed her place in monaco and I wonder if they live in a small studio like a lot do in Monaco?
It is odd. I know of some wealthy people who when on vacation like hotel service more, even when they have a place in that same city. But that is billionaire level wealth I'm talking about. Otherwise what a bizarre thing to do.

I think her place in Monaco is probably small. Unless she's Prince Albert's mistress the real estate there has no other options...

She seems like she'd be a great homey type decorating housewifey person, I'd love to see how her style translates into a home.

Reactions: 5
She has said she struggles with endometriosis before so I do know myself bloating from it is a big symptom but it can also affect fertility.
If she is pregnant and has endo I am so happy for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She has said she struggles with endometriosis before so I do know myself bloating from it is a big symptom but it can also affect fertility.
If she is pregnant and has endo I am so happy for her!
Absolutely that would be such a joy and blessing. If she is I'm sure she won't announce till later. They tell you not to mention even with normal pregnancies for the 1st three months. If that's what it is I'm so happy for her, she is one of the only genuine people online that I enjoy their content and think they're actually good people!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She sounds very common on her story talking to the dog this morning, the fake posh accent slipped there 😯 why is she staying in hotel in London anyway I thought she has an apartment here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sounds very common on her story talking to the dog this morning, the fake posh accent slipped there 😯 why is she staying in hotel in London anyway I thought she has an apartment here?
Oh wow!! I never realized she puts on a posh accent! The Essex accent is very strong so she does do a good job at hiding it normally!

Oh wow!! I never realized she puts on a posh accent! The Essex accent is very strong so she does do a good job at hiding it normally!
she lives In Monaco where they have the worst martial law. No matter how many years you have been married or how many children you produced in a case of a divorce you get nothing. All these Jetset babes in Monaco basically own zero and the average woman actually is a homeowner.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she lives In Monaco where they have the worst martial law. No matter how many years you have been married or how many children you produced in a case of a divorce you get nothing. All these Jetset babes in Monaco basically own zero and the average woman actually is a homeowner.
I'm struggling to understand how your comment makes sense, sorry. The average woman is a homeowner but owns zero? I think you mean marital law, right?

Claudia equitation in Damascus right now, in four seasons hotel posing away completely ignoring the atrocities and disrespect of human rights going on in the rest of Syria by the Assad regime

• Angry
  • Sad
Claudia equitation in Damascus right now, in four seasons hotel posing away completely ignoring the atrocities and disrespect of human rights going on in the rest of Syria by the Assad regime
Do you think Lauren’s husband and Claudia’s are related somehow ?

I’m sorry but her lip filler is getting out of control. She’s a naturally very attractive woman with fabulous hair and a great figure but with the plastic surgery nose and the over inflated lips, she’s destroying herself.

Reactions: 4