Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with Claudia and Lauren that’s now they know each other and Lauren is 32 and Claudia is 33
Oh come on. Don’t stop there ☕

While we’re here, what the hell was that Faberge Egg stuff about earlier? You’re from Essex not Moscow darling 😂

Reactions: 8
Spill some tea Baby!!!!
Was it that primary School in essex village or high school?
were they as glamorous as now or rather plain Janes??

Reactions: 4
It was a secondary school in Essex. They were both beautiful popular lovely girls even in school.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I met Lauren personally a while back and honestly she is one of the most jokes people you'll ever meet. She's incredibly down to earth with the most amazing sense of humour. I really wasn't expecting that, as her social media persona is so manicured. But in real life she is a hoot and an absolute sweetheart.

p.s. before you accuse Lauren of being behind this post, promise she's not. Just someone who knows her well and thinks she's great. x

Reactions: 15
To be honest I’ve never doubted that she’s probably a nice girl and I don’t really see anyone trashing her on here, it’s just a bit of gossip. She’s put herself in view of the public so it comes with the territory really x

Reactions: 13
I met Lauren personally a while back and honestly she is one of the most jokes people you'll ever meet. She's incredibly down to earth with the most amazing sense of humour. I really wasn't expecting that, as her social media persona is so manicured. But in real life she is a hoot and an absolute sweetheart.

p.s. before you accuse Lauren of being behind this post, promise she's not. Just someone who knows her well and thinks she's great. x
You can tell from her Instagram stories and posts that she is a very genuine person! It’s lovely to hear that in real she is this way too! Would you mind sharing a bit more about what her personality was like when you met her?

Reactions: 8
Old pics posted here show that she's clearly had at least one nose job, but I'd say she's had two.

In the pics posted recently (can't find them right now) the noses look slightly different, the tip is slimmer in the right pic than the left and I doubt it's makeup.

There is no way in hell she hasn't had at least one rhinoplasty.

Reactions: 2
What was Lauren's nose like? Do you think she has had a rhinoplasty?
In all honesty she looks pretty much the same as when we were at school so I wouldn’t have said so. It could be filters/lighting anything changing up how she looks but I couldn’t say for sure it’s been a lonn time since we were at school

Reactions: 3
Wow she is really pretty naturally, it just makes me so much more curious about her secret husband
Yeh I know what you mean, all seems a bit strange. She was and still is pretty but she didn’t need to do anything because now she looks fake.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure as to why Lauren and her husband live in hotels in Monaco instead of renting a nice apartment in Monaco? It seems strange. I wonder if they are residents of Monaco?

No judgement, I'm just curious more than anything as there are some super nice apartments easily available and probably better for their dog too.

Reactions: 5
The have an appartment, I guess she just likes to hang out on hotels for tea or taking pictures?

Reactions: 7
I think you're right, thanks! Perhaps she just likes taking photos outside of hotels or hanging out there for tea. Makes sense for Instagram photos, Monaco is quite small and easy to walk around and she probably gets a bit bored when her husband is at work and she's alone with their dog in their apartment. Does she ever post photos of lunches with girlfriends or anything?

I was curious because she seems to always be taking stories walking her dog outside a particular hotel and her Instagram bio is this:

"Lauren Wife & DogMum Travelling the 🌎 one Dog friendly Hotel at a time!📍🇲🇨 & 🇬🇧"

She showed her husband's legs in her story today with her dog as a response to someone asking if her husband is French. Lauren replied saying "No, he is English... We both are 🥰". I'm guessing perhaps maybe he could be half English and half Persian/Iranian but identifies strongly with being English more as he was born in the U.K? Just a guess.

I have been stalking the.la.way's IG account for a while now. Thank you for the tea ladies.
However, I noticed this morning, that she made her IG private? I never followed her to begin with. Maybe she is reading this thread?

Reactions: 5
I have been stalking the.la.way's IG account for a while now. Thank you for the tea ladies.
However, I noticed this morning, that she made her IG private? I never followed her to begin with. Maybe she is reading this thread?
Really? Well I’m glad I actually followed her the other day after ages of just checking in on her Insta. I don’t think she would make it private because of this thread. We’ve all been pretty complimentary and all the photos that have been posted are easily found elsewhere.

Reactions: 4
Really? Well I’m glad I actually followed her the other day after ages of just checking in on her Insta. I don’t think she would make it private because of this thread. We’ve all been pretty complimentary and all the photos that have been posted are easily found elsewhere.
Actually, you have been really nice about her. Also because she exudes this attitude of grace and kindness (something that Anna Bey will never be able to emulate, no matter how hard she tries). But to be honest, I didn't know about her real name until I read it here and I must admit I was a little shocked. She does portrait this innocent house-wife, who is so perfect and never done anything naughty.. quite contrary to her modelling days, where she can be seen with opened legs and with revealing/sexy underwear (Melania Trump-style). Maybe this is what she wants to hide?

Reactions: 6
There’s currently talk in the Anna Bey thread about Anna using Lauren to try and sell her new scam course. Lauren seems pretty low key, I doubt she expected Anna to continue to milk their past contact in this way. They don’t seem to be actual friends, I believe Lauren probably saw any interaction with Anna as mutually beneficial to help grow both their followings on IG. Anna is still using Lauren in marketing materials when it appears they’re no longer in contact with each other.