Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her lip filler is getting out of control. She’s a naturally very attractive woman with fabulous hair and a great figure but with the plastic surgery nose and the over inflated lips, she’s destroying herself.
What do you mean getting out of control, her lips have been like this for years.

Reactions: 2
Guys all she does is posing in front of nice hotels or having a £3 coffee somehwere while all dressed up creating that luxe Monaco vibe for her gram. Anyone can do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys all she does is posing in front of nice hotels or having a £3 coffee somehwere while all dressed up creating that luxe Monaco vibe for her gram. Anyone can do it.
Yes, and she looks fabulous doing it. While running her own business. And getting money on the side from endorsements. And staying in luxurious hotels. The list goes on!

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here but after today's posts about her ebloggers store, I am quite dumbstruck about the entire thing. Have any of you got a chance to look into her "store"?!

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here but after today's posts about her ebloggers store, I am quite dumbstruck about the entire thing. Have any of you got a chance to look into her "store"?!
Dumbstruck? Why?

Reactions: 1
Dumbstruck? Why?
The wardrobe rotation, she is doing it for a great cause and states that a percentage of proceeds are going to breast cancer charities. On the other hand a good percentage of the items are from KM, wore in recent posts and others that in the lifespan of Instagram she wouldn’t be seen wearing it, at all! Maybe choose more wisely which brands to endorse, as many of the clothes on sale have tags and everything - probably wore for a picture and that’s pretty much. Wise endorsements x textile waste. And about the surname as well, is named Lauren Amiri’s wardrobe but listed as the la way.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The wardrobe rotation, she is doing it for a great cause and states that a percentage of proceeds are going to breast cancer charities. On the other hand a good percentage of the items are from KM, wore in recent posts and others that in the lifespan of Instagram she wouldn’t be seen wearing it, at all! Maybe choose more wisely which brands to endorse, as many of the clothes on sale have tags and everything - probably wore for a picture and that’s pretty much. Wise endorsements x textile waste. And about the surname as well, is named Lauren Amiri’s wardrobe but listed as the la way.
I'm struggling to understand what the issue is. She, like other bloggers, put her old clothes on a resale site. And is donating the money to charity. Right?

I have not seen the store because I think wearing old clothes from an influencer is kind of stalkerish and creepy. Funnily enough I have no problems with buying from another resale place like Poshmark and buying stuff from a stranger. Or going to a thrift store like Oxfam. 😄 But I have only ever bought handbags and the like, never old clothing.

I think what she’s saying it that what she’s selling is stuff from endorsements still with tags on that she’s worn for pics, so she’s obviously not really interested in those ‘gorgeous’ dresses from Karen Millen that she’s pretended to love and made others go out and buy. When she’s supposedly rich 🥴

Thats what I personally don’t like about her, she probably doesn’t need the money so why can’t she just do her Instagram thing wearing stuff that she has actually bought? Why does she need to make extra coins off the back of it?

I think what she’s saying it that what she’s selling is stuff from endorsements still with tags on that she’s worn for pics, so she’s obviously not really interested in those ‘gorgeous’ dresses from Karen Millen that she’s pretended to love and made others go out and buy. When she’s supposedly rich 🥴

Thats what I personally don’t like about her, she probably doesn’t need the money so why can’t she just do her Instagram thing wearing stuff that she has actually bought? Why does she need to make extra coins off the back of it?
I may sound like I'm her biggest fan here, lol. All my comments are defending her!

But the way I look at it, she married rich, and has nothing to do. Her fashion and influencer thing is a way of 1. Keeping herself busy. 2. Ensuring she has her own money and own fallback plan.

Even the richest people are very very conscious about money. They will ask for a discount quicker than the average person. She created her fashion line to profit off her following and the items don't look too bad. She also seems to have created a little niche about "luxury dog friendly hotels". The hotel stays and clothes are of course with her husband's money, but women love the luxury content so she capitalises on it. I like Karen Millen but I have never bought an item based on an influencer recommending it. To me IG is just for pretty pictures, I don't take any of them seriously.

Reactions: 5
I may sound like I'm her biggest fan here, lol. All my comments are defending her!

But the way I look at it, she married rich, and has nothing to do. Her fashion and influencer thing is a way of 1. Keeping herself busy. 2. Ensuring she has her own money and own fallback plan.

Even the richest people are very very conscious about money. They will ask for a discount quicker than the average person. She created her fashion line to profit off her following and the items don't look too bad. She also seems to have created a little niche about "luxury dog friendly hotels". The hotel stays and clothes are of course with her husband's money, but women love the luxury content so she capitalises on it. I like Karen Millen but I have never bought an item based on an influencer recommending it. To me IG is just for pretty pictures, I don't take any of them seriously.
Her own fashion line I can understand, although I don’t like it, it’s not for me personally but people who like her style will. I also don’t buy things based on influencers wearing it or rating it either, but plenty of people do and the deception of thinking it must be good because Lauren or whoever is wearing it, and they would only wear something as good as they say it is doesn’t sit well with me. There’s also not much to like about KM as a brand especially since they are now owned by BooHoo, if you’re going to do something when you probably don’t really need to, at least make it ethical.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also I want to add I think only a percentage goes to Charity. She keeps the test

I understand she has created social media to have some sort of income coming in and something to do. Just like @Its_Me has mentioned it’s unethical to promote a brand she doesn’t actually wear.

Also we cannot say whether she is as loaded as she is trying to portray.
Anyone can portray they live in Monoco and go to fancy hotels and have lavish dinners.
I remember once she was showing her followers how she uses her dyson. I was so shocked to see how tiny the room was. I know if you live in thé centre of Monoco it’s very congested and the flats are tiny.

I do believe her husband is wealthy I feel somehow it’s related to Claudias husband which would be hugely disappointing. I don’t think she is squeaky clean as she portrays.

Also I want to add I think only a percentage goes to Charity. She keeps the test

I understand she has created social media to have some sort of income coming in and something to do. Just like @Its_Me has mentioned it’s unethical to promote a brand she doesn’t actually wear.

Also we cannot say whether she is as loaded as she is trying to portray.
Anyone can portray they live in Monoco and go to fancy hotels and have lavish dinners.
I remember once she was showing her followers how she uses her dyson. I was so shocked to see how tiny the room was. I know if you live in thé centre of Monoco it’s very congested and the flats are tiny.

I do believe her husband is wealthy I feel somehow it’s related to Claudias husband which would be hugely disappointing. I don’t think she is squeaky clean as she portrays.
It's possible that with the hubby being Middle Eastern she is just the European wife which might explain why they don't have a house together and when back in the UK she only stays in hotels.

Anyway, I'd rather live in a flat in Monaco than in Essex, which is where she came from. It's an upgrade for her and for sure her lifestyle has changed massively since being with him.

I don't think influencers owe it to anyone to be "ethical" or "as squeaky clean" as you want them to portray. The entire thing is a sham. Anyone who takes these people seriously or is influenced by them is a fool. (i.e. most women who scroll through Instagram all day!)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's possible that with the hubby being Middle Eastern she is just the European wife which might explain why they don't have a house together and when back in the UK she only stays in hotels.

Anyway, I'd rather live in a flat in Monaco than in Essex, which is where she came from. It's an upgrade for her and for sure her lifestyle has changed massively since being with him.

I don't think influencers owe it to anyone to be "ethical" or "as squeaky clean" as you want them to portray. The entire thing is a sham. Anyone who takes these people seriously or is influenced by them is a fool. (i.e. most women who scroll through Instagram all day!)
A lot of Middle Eastern & gulf Arabs do buy property in England especially London.
A lot of the smart Arab women who marry wealthy men will make sure the men purchase property in the UK. If the marriage was to end in divorce they could settle with with something in the UK courts.

So I would imagine she has a property with him.

I can see your perspective with influencers. If you are trying to portray a certain type of wealth than I still don’t think there’s a need to be unethical.

Personally I would rather live in the English country side than a small apartment in Monaco. I guess that’s my personal preference. Only thing is I imagine Monaco a lot safer thank the UK.

I don’t mind Lauren I just can’t get my head round she’s friends with Claudia. Can’t stand her at all.

A lot of Middle Eastern & gulf Arabs do buy property in England especially London.
A lot of the smart Arab women who marry wealthy men will make sure the men purchase property in the UK. If the marriage was to end in divorce they could settle with with something in the UK courts.

So I would imagine she has a property with him.

I can see your perspective with influencers. If you are trying to portray a certain type of wealth than I still don’t think there’s a need to be unethical.

Personally I would rather live in the English country side than a small apartment in Monaco. I guess that’s my personal preference. Only thing is I imagine Monaco a lot safer thank the UK.

I don’t mind Lauren I just can’t get my head round she’s friends with Claudia. Can’t stand her at all.
I wonder why, if she doesn't have a place in the UK? It seems curious, as someone highlighted before on her recent trip to London. If she has one maybe she can't be bothered to make it homey and that is why she stays in hotels in London. Or maybe her UK pad is in another city. Or her house is in the countryside, and when she's visiting she prefers to stay in London where everything is as opposed to driving into Central London every time she wants to do something.

I would imagine she lives full time in Monaco as that is where the hubby is. I didn't say that I would PREFER TO LIVE in a small flat in Monaco, just that compared to where she came from: humble Essex background, it's probably an upgrade. She doesn't seem to spend much time indoors anyway, she's always at a hotel or cafe in Monaco lol.

I know next to nothing about Claudia but one would be very very lucky to find someone whose wealth is connected to that region and they are 100% squeaky clean. As the Panama Papers revealed, the King of Jordan literally bought up some of the most expensive spots in the world. And his country receives aid. Hypocrites all of them.

Reactions: 6
I thought they had a house in Surrey? Was that not what she was showing yesterday all of the shoes on display from when they lived there? Perhaps they sold it when they moved to Monaco. I’m also sure its been said (maybe in the Anna Bey early threads) that she had a flat in London that an ex sugar daddy bought her.

I thought they had a house in Surrey? Was that not what she was showing yesterday all of the shoes on display from when they lived there? Perhaps they sold it when they moved to Monaco. I’m also sure its been said (maybe in the Anna Bey early threads) that she had a flat in London that an ex sugar daddy bought her.
I missed that story. Didn't see it today anyway.

I did get a glimpse of her with shoeboxes in a black cab saying her husband was a saint for dealing with all her shoes. But I don't know where she was moving them to/from? Weird.

Reactions: 2
I'm struggling to understand what the issue is. She, like other bloggers, put her old clothes on a resale site. And is donating the money to charity. Right?

I have not seen the store because I think wearing old clothes from an influencer is kind of stalkerish and creepy. Funnily enough I have no problems with buying from another resale place like Poshmark and buying stuff from a stranger. Or going to a thrift store like Oxfam. 😄 But I have only ever bought handbags and the like, never old clothing.

😂 I have the same issue! Would rather go and do my own shopping spree!

My point is aligned with @Its_Me and @alwaysdreaming ☺

@Its_Me the shoes on display were a video from a louboutin store, the ones in the back seat definitely hers - she posted some old pictures from the dogs and a video of herself a while ago saying something like she wanted to get back in some clothes so would have to cut sweets again and bla bla bla 🥴

She does portraits to be more then she actually is, it’s easy to spot but that’s social media I suppose!

😂 I have the same issue! Would rather go and do my own shopping spree!

My point is aligned with @Its_Me and @alwaysdreaming ☺

@Its_Me the shoes on display were a video from a louboutin store, the ones in the back seat definitely hers - she posted some old pictures from the dogs and a video of herself a while ago saying something like she wanted to get back in some clothes so would have to cut sweets again and bla bla bla 🥴

She does portraits to be more then she actually is, it’s easy to spot but that’s social media I suppose!
This is my whole point. These people on social media are portraying things that are fantasies. You aren't meant to take any of it seriously.

• Heart
Fraudlencers 🤣
I do think Lauren’s husband has money but my gut feeling would say it’s not clean. It’s somehow linked to Claudia’s husband wrongdoing.
Who knows ?

Last edited:
  • Wow