Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats going on with her - she has gone private and deleted half of the people she was following, including all her showbiz friends she claimed to be really close to?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s currently talk in the Anna Bey thread about Anna using Lauren to try and sell her new scam course. Lauren seems pretty low key, I doubt she expected Anna to continue to milk their past contact in this way. They don’t seem to be actual friends, I believe Lauren probably saw any interaction with Anna as mutually beneficial to help grow both their followings on IG. Anna is still using Lauren in marketing materials when it appears they’re no longer in contact with each other.
Is Lauren still following her? I see she has gone private, I would hate to think Anna did what she usually did and made her private her account.

Is Lauren still following her? I see she has gone private, I would hate to think Anna did what she usually did and made her private her account.
I just double checked and it looks like Lauren is still following Anna. I have no idea why she made her account private, hopefully it’s nothing to do with Anna.

Reactions: 2
Lots of people seem to like it. She has over 200k followers. Unless this is bought audience. Nowadays you can buy followers, likes, views and comments
What I never got is the thibgs that dont add up: she‘s married rich and her husband spoils her and she affords all the designer clothes and bags and everything AND at the same time she‘s selling with every single post and story on Instagram cheap knock offs. Does not smell like affluent to me, more like a constructed persona with a constructed vita that only exists online
whatst the knock off brand, I thought her brand is Avelle?

Just wondering, has anyone bought anything from her clothing line, Aavelle?
I’ve considered it but I don’t think I’d actually wear most of the pieces. She’s recently posted some samples from the new collection, so far I like the style of the new items more than the current ones.

From what I’ve seen on Instagram it all looks like good quality. It must be selling ok because some is sold out. I can’t really justify the price and shipping to Australia. Maybe if she has a sale I’d buy the wool blend jacket.

This woman also has a heap of short videos with pieces from Aavelle, not as useful as the other video posted but helps to see them in motion.

Reactions: 3
This Hermes shoping bag is folded right in the middle (like my paper bags stored in my kitchen cabinet) and seems to not have any weight.. as the strings dont even look stretched. Unless she got a weightless scarf and the bag was folded in half after shopping, before the picture was taken 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I know some of you have mentioned Bey Azura on this thread, does she have her own one on here? Omg went down a rabbit hole about her yesterday. The reviews on her “fashion brand” are terrible. I could easily find the exact pieces she’s selling as her own on AliExpress in 30 seconds for literally 10% of the price she’s selling them on her site.

• Wow
I know some of you have mentioned Bey Azura on this thread, does she have her own one on here? Omg went down a rabbit hole about her yesterday. The reviews on her “fashion brand” are terrible. I could easily find the exact pieces she’s selling as her own on AliExpress in 30 seconds for literally 10% of the price she’s selling them on her site.
She does now 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I adore Lauren! I think she comes across as so lovely on insta and so elegant. She has fabulous personal style like she has It something Ajia will never have

Reactions: 5
This Hermes shoping bag is folded right in the middle (like my paper bags stored in my kitchen cabinet) and seems to not have any weight.. as the strings dont even look stretched. Unless she got a weightless scarf and the bag was folded in half after shopping, before the picture was taken 🤔
No I think it’s the reflection that makes it seem folded. The bag itself seems legit she dosnt seem like a phony

Does anyone know where her clothing brand is registered? There is no privacy policy or any information of where the business is located on her website.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where her clothing brand is registered? There is no privacy policy or any information of where the business is located on her website.
I expect Monaco, think we had this discussion before as there’s no companies house UK listing unless it’s under a different name.

Yeah she certainly has enough designer bags and accessories that she owns that I don’t think she needs to pretend to buy things in designer shops just to get the carrier bag 😂 I’d kill for her bag and accessories collection 😭

Reactions: 4
I expect Monaco, think we had this discussion before as there’s no companies house UK listing unless it’s under a different name.
Being as her husband is quite rich I would guess for her privacy is important. Probably shell company under another name or she got a family member to register it. I'm assuming Monaco also doesn't have a public company register, if she headquartered itthere.

Being as her husband is quite rich I would guess for her privacy is important. Probably shell company under another name or she got a family member to register it. I'm assuming Monaco also doesn't have a public company register, if she headquartered itthere.
That’s what I said I expect Monaco. The name of the company itself isn’t listed anywhere.