Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her surname is Amiri she’s made that up to make them incognito
Her maiden name is Ridealgh, she was in all those tits and arse dance videos in the mid 00s, think she was in that one with Casey Bachelor with the cringe gym attire Princess Superstar Perfect Exceeder.
Amiri is an Iranian surname.

Reactions: 5
Yes, this is on the first page of this thread.
I guess now we know why she has been working on her insta profile so hard for so long. Was building up the following in preparation for her own brand launch

Reactions: 13
I just looked at Lauren’s number of followers over the years and can attest that Lauren’s followers seem legit, a smooth line upwards, no bumps.
Meanwhile Claudia has bought at least 60-70% of her followers at 3 time points

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Claudia‘s family makes the news again:

The United States imposed sanctions against the wife of Syrian dictator Bashar al Assad, the Central Bank and the head of the country's military intelligence. According to Mike Pompeo, Asma al Assad was included in that list for "her efforts to obstruct a solution to the Syrian conflict." Family members of the first lady, regime officials and nine companies were also sanctioned 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

How can Lauren be friends with someone whose family causes humanitarian crisis like that? They should be ashamed of displaying stolen wealth.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Claudias maiden name was ADAMS. I know its popular surname in UK( Posh Spice was also Adams). But there is also a very famous ADAMS family known mainly for their crime activities. I am curious if Claudia is their relative??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Claudias maiden name was ADAMS. I know its popular surname in UK( Posh Spice was also Adams). But there is also a very famous ADAMS family known mainly for their crime activities. I am curious if Claudia is their relative??
I don’t think so, not of the immediate family at least. As you say Adam’s is a very popular surname.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I’m being blonde Lol but could somebody tell me how to pronounce Aavelle/what it means?x

• Haha
Sorry if I’m being blonde Lol but could somebody tell me how to pronounce Aavelle/what it means?x
The double A is daft, I think it's bad name branding. "Avelle" looks much better and makes pronunciation easier.
Either spelling way, I think it's "Ah-vel".

Reactions: 5
I was also struggling 😅 guess she couldn't make it with one A only because that's already taken - and a trademark.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Interesting. What do you guys think of the collection?
Basic, unimaginative and simple. For the prices she’s charging as well not worth it considering most of the pieces are 60%+ polyester. Would rather spend that money elsewhere and get 100% wool, cashmere etc

Reactions: 12
Basic, unimaginative and simple. For the prices she’s charging as well not worth it considering most of the pieces are 60%+ polyester. Would rather spend that money elsewhere and get 100% wool, cashmere etc
I’m with you. What was her reasoning behind bringing the launch forward? Seemed kind of strange.

It's not my style (or color palette) at all so I am biased 😄 but the price tag is hefty for garments made of polyester mostly. There is also no information about where the clothes are made.

Reactions: 6
I'm sceptical when I don't see the owner wearing/using in a daily basis.

Claudia Equitation’s husband’s twitter - just look at his liked history. He might provide her with her dream lifestyle but if my husband was out here liking these photos on his public twitter account I wouldn’t be too happy about it

Why can’t I see anything? Can someone posts screenshots pleeease 🙏

Hey everyone, does anyone know where are Aavelle clothes manufacture?
China.

(I don’t know but no doubt 😀)

Reactions: 1