Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And before that she set the camera to record in her boot, so she opened the boot, put the phone in, hit record, closed the boot and opened it again 🙈
Who are the people blowing smoke up her hole telling her this is good content is what I'd love to know? Honestly, she's beyond self absorbed at this point. Hard now to believe she was ever one of my favourites to follow.

Reactions: 7
Who are the people blowing smoke up her hole telling her this is good content is what I'd love to know? Honestly, she's beyond self absorbed at this point. Hard now to believe she was ever one of my favourites to follow.
Its actually very strange behavior, recording yourself opening the fridge door from inside the fridge /boot of her car. Its the highest level of narcissism. She comes across as so needy and insecure despite all the protesting shes a strong independent woman. Its so boring and deaperate now at this stage.

Reactions: 6
Same. I used to find her really genuine and interesting. She seemed decent and normal. I cannot stand her now. She's ridiculously self obsessed. It's to the extreme. I can't deal with all these camera set ups in cupboards or the boot etc. Does she think she's on big brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was one of my faves too. I initially started watching her on YouTube years ago when she was My Makeup Perspective and she was lovely and down to earth. I loved when she lost weight and gained confidence. I even found her veganism very interesting. But now, I can't even follow her anymore. Unfollowed after the incident in Chicago, really couldn't believe the way she went on 🙄

Reactions: 10
She was one of my faves too. I initially started watching her on YouTube years ago when she was My Makeup Perspective and she was lovely and down to earth. I loved when she lost weight and gained confidence. I even found her veganism very interesting. But now, I can't even follow her anymore. Unfollowed after the incident in Chicago, really couldn't believe the way she went on 🙄
Yessssssss. This was so ridiculous. Like 2 school girls on holiday for the first time the way they carried on and faked all that drama over a very minor incident.

Reactions: 3
What was the Chicago incident?
Absolute nonsense!
She would have you believe they were involved in a drive by shooting the way they dragged out the drama!!
The 'story' was too long for instagram so they made a Youtube video. Its still on youtube.

Laura and her sister went to Chicago, Laura was involved in some podcast collaboration over there.

They checked into a Hilton hotel.
Turns out it was the wrong Hilton. Receptionist rings their room, informs them of the error, tells them they must pay for their stay in the room.
The hotel staff contact police unbeknownst to Laura and her sister (this seems to be a hotel policy as a precaution)
The hotel staff resolve the issue over payment.
The police arrive to hotel but are sent away.
The receptionist sorts out the correct Hilton hotel for them. The end.

An every day mix up it seems, grand like. 16 Hilton Hotels in Chicago so its not an isolated occurrnce. Unfortunate at a stretch. Police arriving was hardly as dramatic as they made it out to be.

Oh and I left out a part....Laura informed us she had diarrhea during all this.
Of course she has to inform us of that part.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Absolute nonsense!
She would have you believe they were involved in a drive by shooting the way they dragged out the drama!!
The 'story' was too long for instagram so they made a Youtube video. Its still on youtube.

Laura and her sister went to Chicago, Laura was involved in some podcast collaboration over there.

Turns out it was the wrong Hilton. Receptionist rings their room, informs them of the error, tells them they must pay for their stay in the room.
The hotel staff contact police unbeknownst to Laura and her sister (this seems to be a hotel policy as a precaution)

An every day mix up it seems, grand like. 16 Hilton Hotels in Chicago so its not an isolated occurrnce. Unfortunate at a stretch. Police arriving was hardly as dramatic as they made it out to be.

God I remember that all!! Main takeaway is that two grown women couldn't find the right hotel, and then blamed the wrong one. The DRAAAAAAAMA of it all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ridiculous click bait this morning re fake tan ... yes I can confirm (coy eye rolling) that it can be applied and you can have sex immediately after ! I mean come on, act even half your age ??? How in the name of god is she taken seriously in her job ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Absolute nonsense!

Oh ffs. What an absolute gobshite 😂

Reactions: 4
Her ridiculous click bait this morning re fake tan ... yes I can confirm (coy eye rolling) that it can be applied and you can have sex immediately after ! I mean come on, act even half your age ??? How in the name of god is she taken seriously in her job ?!
She craves attention. Its embarrassing to watch. Reminds me of that lad from the inbetweeners who always makees up sex stories to impress his pals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think she must have a mental health issue, its like shes manic or elated. the stuff she comes out with, anyone would cringe at it.

Reactions: 2
I actually think she must have a mental health issue, its like shes manic or elated. the stuff she comes out with, anyone would cringe at it.
I agree, I’m about the same age as her and I don’t know anyone our age who goes on like that.

Reactions: 4
Absolute nonsense!

Jesus be
Absolute nonsense!

jesus have you ever known anyone to go on about their bowel movements as much 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy watching her stories, but she's definitely changed for the worse..
I really dislike how she keeps bringing up having to break up with Ian because she needed more/he wasn't her "person".
Grand, explain why ye broke up, but then leave it at that. She keeps mentioning it, and how she could have settled but she didn't. I'd say she's realised the grass isn't greener, and that's where the attention seeking is coming from. I'd be really annoyed if I was her ex and knew she was frequently referring to him on her platform.

Had to unfollow after her trip where she did yoga naked on her balcony, and posted a photo on her story of her shadow, where you could pretty much see her nipple - so so SO attention seeking.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.