Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was going on about the elf lipgloss she always wears & she said men are drawn to her when she wears it cause her lips make them wanna get a blowjob off her. Be one stingy blowjob with that plumping gloss! U stay classy Laura👍
Stop!! Was so annoyin? I am engaged, it ain't cos of my lipgloss😂, men don't give 2 hoots bout makeup!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She's the queen of oversharing. And her mother follows her too so she hears all this crap. I don't wanna hear about your sex life Laura. I barely wanna hear about my own 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Twitter is often even worse than her Instagram. But YouTube is the cringiest of all. Complete clickbait for really really boring content
Recently she put a poll up on her twitter page asking who takes a number 2 at work? 🤦‍♀️ Jesus like wtf!
Really trying to push the whole “I don’t give a duck what people think of me attitude, sure look I even take a tit at work” 💁‍♀️
She’s odd.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Recently she put a poll up on her twitter page asking who takes a number 2 at work? 🤦‍♀️ Jesus like wtf!
Really trying to push the whole “I don’t give a duck what people think of me attitude, sure look I even take a tit at work” 💁‍♀️
She’s odd.
Her male followers must enjoy poo polls.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What world does she live in where she thinks toilet and bowel talk, eating a full plate of food and no verbal filter = woke and sound and the ideal girl for any lad 🤷🏽‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
In what world is Lauras deep side parting, not just crazy? It's all the way over to the other Ear?? And she moves her mirror out to her balcony to look at herself... Ok? Ridiculous poses, 1 looks like she's taken a poo or sumthn 😂😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I have to say I do love her hair - often wish i could have mine similar 🙈 the balcony mirror thing was odd tho, you'd think she'd have better things to be doing!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
It doesn't matter how good her lips or hair is, she is never going to get a man with that personality. I used to love her in the beginning but now it's just ME ME ME ME. How on earth is she a guard, is that true.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
It doesn't matter how good her lips or hair is, she is never going to get a man with that personality. I used to love her in the beginning but now it's just ME ME ME ME. How on earth is she a guard, is that true.
Yes 1000% true..knew she was anyway but a pic appeared of her in uniform in newspaper at a high profile court case..she wasnt impressed!!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes 1000% true..knew she was anyway but a pic appeared of her in uniform in newspaper at a high profile court case..she wasnt impressed!!
lol I cant believe that, I honestly thought that was just a rumor. How does she get away with all she talks about. Is the picture still on the internet
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.