Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there she is mentioning she is doing a water fast so people can ask her about it then she can moan and say she doesn't want to discuss it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So there she is mentioning she is doing a water fast so people can ask her about it then she can moan and say she doesn't want to discuss it.
A water fast? Is that not just starving yourself for a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's exactly what she'll do. She's changed so much, and not for the better. Or maybe she was always obnoxious and was just good at hiding it. Starting to think this 'not like other girls' bullshit is to make herself look good for her male followers. She has loads of them in case you hadn't heard 🙄

Exactly that! She drops things on her stories so people ask and she can be all like "oh I want to keep that private" oh piss off you attention hungry fool!

Reactions: 4
That's exactly what she'll do. She's changed so much, and not for the better. Or maybe she was always obnoxious and was just good at hiding it. Starting to think this 'not like other girls' bullshit is to make herself look good for her male followers. She has loads of them in case you hadn't heard 🙄
She reminds me of "Cool Girl"
If anyone has read or watched Gone Girl, you'll know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had previously reserved judgement on her but agree with a lot of what is said here. She strikes me as the kind of woman who shamelessly flirts with every man in the room and acts provocatively because she adores male attention. The kind of girl you wouldn't trust around your husband, da or grandad.
And the deal she makes out of people asking questions... Isn't that a huge part of having a big following?! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I had previously reserved judgement on her but agree with a lot of what is said here. She strikes me as the kind of woman who shamelessly flirts with every man in the room and acts provocatively because she adores male attention. The kind of girl you wouldn't trust around your husband, da or grandad.
And the deal she makes out of people asking questions... Isn't that a huge part of having a big following?! 🙄
I'm pretty sure that she tweeted before that she wasn't allowed to be friends with a guy after he got married. The wife said he couldn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she is very insecure in herself.... hence why she’s always referring to the fact she has lots of male followers, like she needs some sort of affirmation that men find her sexually attractive.
I think she likes to think she is very open about sex and stuff but she doesn’t divulge much just alludes to certain things - I think she’s quite prudish tbh but would like to think she’s more open than other influencers.

Whereas someone like KylaCobbler talks very openly about sex, about bad sex, good sex, when she’s last had sex, STIs everything is open for discussion- kyla is brutally honest but it’s very refreshing.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed she's uber confident in vids by herself but if you ever see her in vids with other people (family, baz etc), she's like a jumpy little puppy, eager to agree with everything they say and not at all the laid back, nothing fazes me, sexy, cool chick that posts on TikTok etc. That was when I first figured she was quite insecure. There's NOTHING wrong with being insecure etc, I'm so insecure but be real about it, no need for the snark etc she puts on.

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure that she tweeted before that she wasn't allowed to be friends with a guy after he got married. The wife said he couldn't.
😂 That confirms my suspicions then.
I'm sure she would put that down to female insecurity blah blah blah...
But she just gives off that vibe, like people who confuse being a 'tomboy' with preferring male company and attention for their own gratification.

Also- the fact that she was in Siobhan O'Hagan's apartment the other day... With Sinead and Siobhan, all blatantly flaunting a lack of regard for social distancing... But no mention of it on her own story?! Yet the next day she is on praising the social distancing efforts of the shop she bought the runners in 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her Twitter is often even worse than her Instagram. But YouTube is the cringiest of all. Complete clickbait for really really boring content

Reactions: 6
She’s incredibly thirsty for attention which tbh, does it get anyone anywhere? Trying to make yourself interesting and telling people the type of person you are rather than them coming up with that opinion..it’s desperate. The constantly fishing for compliments, the click bait videos which go nowhere, filming herself candidly opening the fridge or naked in bed... who cares? I’d say her phone is full to the brim with the most boring shite which she watches on repeat before deciding which exciting one to post. Yet she’s sooooo busy she doesn’t have a minute🙄. She mustn’t have any close friends because no one should let their friend carry on like that, not to a large audience anyway. The relentless pushing of products like that coffee, REN, elf etc.. just stop. Then as soon as someone asks a question about the products she goes mad. Same when she posts the vague things about having a bad day, something serious or anything at all. She’s looking for attention but lashes out when she gets asked

Reactions: 9
A water fast? Is that not just starving yourself for a day?
As such a "wholesome" "inspirer" I imagine a water fast is exactly the kind of unhealthy habit she would scoff at others for doing. But hey.. more crap content for YouTube

Its strange that as a Gard she's allowed have such a high social media presence.....i know if you worked in a shop or whatever that would be grand. But for a Gard???

I followed this absolute melt for a few days, when her and Siobhán O Hagan used tag each other in their stories. She’s beyond painful and I quickly unfollowed.

• Haha
100% agree! Hilary seems like such a lovely girl. So beautiful, naturally beautiful, with what comes across as a very kind sincere personality too. Polar opposite to her 'oh did I tell you I am vegan' sister.
Reminds me of a joke...

How do you know that someone is a vegan? Coz they'll feckin' tell you!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.