Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts up stories etc about the lash serum then moans when people ask her about it. Goes on and on about the coffee then moans when people ask her about it. Talks about her parents divorce then gets offended when people ask her about it. Constantly does click bait you tube videos. What work have I had done. None because I'm so gorgeous and my boobs are so perky. She did a question box awhile ago and she was so rude with some of her answers. She's constantly dying for the ride. A lot of her followers are men you know. Bore off.
I used to really like her but recently she shared a message to her story from a follower asking her a question and she basically responded with something along the lines of 'FFS I've answered this so many times before 🙄' Thought it was exceptionally rude. She's definitely changed in the last year or so. Newsflash Laura... declaring you don't take bullshit anymore cos you're SOOOOO secure and confident in yourself now that you're in your thirties doesn't give you the right to be completely ignorant to people.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
When she gets asked questions, it seems to completely escape her notice that not everyone following her has done so since the beginning of time and not everyone is on insta 24/7 so has rabidly consumed her stories and taken note of every little thing she mentions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to really like her but recently she shared a message to her story from a follower asking her a question and she basically responded with something along the lines of 'FFS I've answered this so many times before 🙄' Thought it was exceptionally rude. She's definitely changed in the last year or so. Newsflash Laura... declaring you don't take bullshit anymore cos you're SOOOOO secure and confident in yourself now that you're in your thirties doesn't give you the right to be completely ignorant to people.
Also she shared a question from a follower and read it out and said she couldn't understand the question really rudely. She doesn't know anything about the person. Maybe they have learning difficulties or something. Its just not nice and there's no need for it. Just ignore the question.

Reactions: 7
She really annoys me. She absolutely loves herself and she’s a bit OTT with that make up just for work , I think she’s always looking for attention. Always having her boobs out and is so rude on her stories. She reminds me of a bitchy teenager. She had stuff exposed about her before online but I don’t know what it was she never says.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She acts like Instagram is a chore why bother with it if you don't want to interact with people. She used to come across very genuine now I think she's bored of it
Thats exactly what I was gonna say. She took her name off PR lists etc etc trying to make out shes NOT an influencer or it isnt a job. Em sorry but when you get paid for posts,collabs get sent free tit,have your profile on public and have thousands of followers then sorry,but your an influencer and money is changing hands its a second job not a hobby. I truly dont get the self righteous attitide all of a sudden. Also what winds me up she always hints at things or says last year was the worst year etc but will never go into detail.. drives me bonkers would rather people not say anything at all!

Reactions: 6
She really annoys me. She absolutely loves herself and she’s a bit OTT with that make up just for work , I think she’s always looking for attention. Always having her boobs out and is so rude on her stories. She reminds me of a bitchy teenager. She had stuff exposed about her before online but I don’t know what it was she never says.
Just that she's a guard I think.

Reactions: 3
I also find she's really weird about her weight loss.
Half the time she said she doesn't care about calories or sugar etc and portion control but then she says she lost the weight by being really strict??
Every now and then she puts up her before and after pics but then some bs about how she won't go into how she did it. Its more clickbate shite like on her YouTube.
As I said I used to like the girl because she wasn't your average influencer but she has changed so so much and is just so vain, bitchy and self righteous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Half the time she said she doesn't care about calories or sugar etc and portion control but then she says she lost the weight by being really strict??
Every now and then she puts up her before and after pics but then some bs about how she won't go into how she did it. Its more clickbate shite like on her YouTube.
As I said I used to like the girl because she wasn't your average influencer but she has changed so so much and is just so vain, bitchy and self righteous.
Yeah I used to like her too but she's a totally different person now.

Reactions: 1
Yes! She likes to claim she doesnt mind a few lbs going on every now and again but in the next breath she is watching what she eats and ramming the vegan thing down everyones throat. One thing that really pissed me off was, on good friday, (Catholics dont eat meat on good friday) she said something along the lines of, "got to 3pm and suddenly thought tit, have I eaten meat today, it's good Friday, but then I thought come on Laura you have been vegan for 5 year's now" Just another opportunity to remind everyone about her veganism 🙄 Everything is so contrived, nothing natural about her content at all. Oh and another thing, why the duck does she do the " " with her fingers so much. God she boils my blood 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes! She likes to claim she doesnt mind a few lbs going on every now and again but in the next breath she is watching what she eats and ramming the vegan thing down everyones throat. One thing that really pissed me off was, on good friday, (Catholics dont eat meat on good friday) she said something along the lines of, "got to 3pm and suddenly thought tit, have I eaten meat today, it's good Friday, but then I thought come on Laura you have been vegan for 5 year's now" Just another opportunity to remind everyone about her veganism 🙄 Everything is so contrived, nothing natural about her content at all. Oh and another thing, why the duck does she do the " " with her fingers so much. God she boils my blood 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Argh I remember that.
Everything is just PURE attention seeking like a needy teenager

Reactions: 1
I actually used to really like Laura, she seemed really nice and non- influencer-y up until a couple of years ago. Now I can barely watch her. She became absolutely cringey. The "set up" shots of her getting out of bed or opening the fridge slay me! The attention-seeking crap is just awful. There's nothing wrong with a bit of confidence but she really seems to be utterly mad about herself. Shame she went weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She used to do my head in with all the Ren every single day but that’s after calming down a lot

Reactions: 2
I actually used to really like Laura, she seemed really nice and non- influencer-y up until a couple of years ago. Now I can barely watch her. She became absolutely cringey. The "set up" shots of her getting out of bed or opening the fridge slay me! The attention-seeking crap is just awful. There's nothing wrong with a bit of confidence but she really seems to be utterly mad about herself. Shame she went weird.
The set up shots kill me. There was one where she was in a forest. Set up the camera to film herself getting into the car and driving away but she didn't edit it right so there was a second at the end of her stopping to get out of the car and run back and pick up the phone. Like why????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.