Laura's Views #5 Alert Alert, Laura is on her period but at least we know she’s not reproducing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's 50??
Yeh 50...had a party for it in Ennis..absolute creep!!!

Yes! Vomit! And did you see he done a dirty delete, he had a pic up of himself in bed with a time stamp of like 3am saying something along the lines of do you want to see some sexy stuff..now he’s on today saying he was going to give up Instagram. Like he is Middle Aged I cringe so much for him! Absolute creep
Yeh i saw what he posted that night & it was defo meant for a DM i'd say🤢🤢🤢Absolute creep!!!!!!

So Laura is posting about her period AGAIN😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
NO
ONE
CARES
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not following this dose for a year or more. Is she split from the hubby? What's the sca!!

You just know she donates blood for the free biscuits and the free biscuits alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know this is a Laura's Views thread so apologies but - her mate 'Baz', he is the greatest creep God ever put two legs under 🤢🤢🤢
Like he is vile. What an absolute pukefest.
What is his job?

Reactions: 5
I know this is a Laura's Views thread so apologies but - her mate 'Baz', he is the greatest creep God ever put two legs under 🤢🤢🤢
Like he is vile. What an absolute pukefest.
What is his job?
Air traffic controller in snn 🙈

Reactions: 1
I would love to know who are the women that send him private pics! He’s just so creepy. It’s the real shifty eyes he has too

Reactions: 2
Well girls some gossip.. Ian aka Dean is engaged and moving down the country to his new country home!

• Wow
Reactions: 13