Laura's Views #5 Alert Alert, Laura is on her period but at least we know she’s not reproducing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus it looks like an old folks home..more comfort on a garden bench than those red leather monstrosities

Reactions: 4
Jesus she would want to throw a colour into her hair and clean herself up a bit. She’s gone very scruffy and unkempt

Jesus she would want to throw a colour into her hair and clean herself up a bit. She’s gone very scruffy and unkempt
She probably can't afford Lisa Zinc's salon prices as often as she used to. Lisa is a fantastic hairdresser but by jesus Zinc's prices are eye watering.

I went there a couple of years ago, got a colour, trim and olaplex treatment.... It cost me €280!! It's probably even more expensive now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a solo house owner, she’s penny pinching as they come, she’s clearly in a better place now because she’s not putting up nearly as much pick me, thirsty sexual innuendo content as previously. She might look different but it could be a reflection of her mental state in recovery, who knows. She talks about the meds she’s on and anyone who’s been on meds for MH knows the toll it takes on your body and motivation. She’s wearing what she feels comfortable in. Far cry from the inglot eye looks she’d be doing for a night shift in the control centre but leave her off imo. (No, I still won’t say #bekind 😂)

Reactions: 12
She probably can't afford Lisa Zinc's salon prices as often as she used to. Lisa is a fantastic hairdresser but by jesus Zinc's prices are eye watering.

I went there a couple of years ago, got a colour, trim and olaplex treatment.... It cost me €280!! It's probably even more expensive now.
If she can’t afford them outrageous prices duck a box dye in, her hair colour was always rotten and tbh it looks like a box dye 🙈I am a hairdresser and that is insane if it was just a colour, cut and olaplex 🤣olaplex treatment should be no more than €25, colour, cut and blowdry about €150 MAX!!!! Now if it was a full head of highlights ok but not a colour 🙈

Reactions: 3
Have her eyelids turned red/purple with the serum or were they always that colour

Did she have a mental issue was it? Last time I followed she was a guard and dating guys but these days things seem very different with her

Reactions: 1
The fact that her sister is so svelte looking must be killing her! She seems to have grown a lot of followers.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but that ensemble did absolutely nothing for her either. The pants were ill-fitting, you don’t wear an over sized shirt with wide legs pants unless your six foot and size eight…and for god sakes, lose the bloody bum bag!!!!

Reactions: 7
She would want to calm down and stop shouting if she intends to start interviewing people for content

Yes what she was wearing was awful and the bum bag was unnecessary. There was no coffee in those cups either!

Cannot believe how much weight she has piled on😱Them baggy clothes are doing her no favours either!!No wonder she only filming 99% of her content lately with headshots!!

Reactions: 1