Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coopdeloop

Regardless. She has piled on the weight and it’s shocking for someone so happy
Ehhh… why shocking?
I absolutely 100% support calling influencers out for bullsh*t but I don’t think it is remotely fair to comment on a very normal, unfiltered body - be it Laura or someone else.
I bet I look like that lying on my front!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Siobs

VIP Member
Don’t think we should be commenting about her weight especially if she’s on meds. The clothes didn’t do anything for her anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I think she’ll really miss Rose if she’s adopted, she’s been very good to the dog I’ll give her kudos for that

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the fat shaming is next level. Laura looks fine as she. Associating weight gain with shame is an issue that you should work on with a professional. Weight goes up and down, who cares

Reactions: 26

Addd

VIP Member

Me when I see Laura reverting back to the content nobody wants to see

• Haha
Reactions: 24

JustmeKC

VIP Member
It’s great in the time of doom & gloom to see someone leaving a job that clearly wasn’t for them in favour of one that seems to fit better. I’m actually enjoying her content at the moment around the house because it’s just much more realistic than some of the other shite she goes on about. I’m sure Peter isn’t too thrilled with her though 🤣

Reactions: 22

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She'll foster this one, send it away and spend another spell crying about it...just keep the dog if you're that attached ffs
I don’t think her lifestyle fits with longer term owning a pet tbh. But if she can foster and help the animals find a good home from her platform I’m all for it.

• Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I don't understand, why would it be shocking she put on weight if she was happy?
Same. The suggestion that heavier equals unhappy is horrible. I know when I was at my lightest and thinnest I was miserable from the constant pressure I put on myself to stay that way 🤷‍♀️ I had a terrible relationship with food and my body. Laura is not a fitness influencer nor claims to be anything of the sort. She doesn't seem to photoshop or edit her pics. Her body is one thing she shouldn't be dragged for in my opinion

onianna

Maybe she was just miserable in the job. Sometimes a pay cut and being happy is the only option. Easier said than done for most people but if she could do it, fair play.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
It’s going to be quite refreshing to see someone who doesn’t have everything brand spanking new in the house (like most people show) and is a bit more realistic about what most home owners are in for when starting out (and lots of us further along than starting out 👀🤣). Lots of upcycling and non matching pieces hopefully!

Reactions: 21

hello899

VIP Member
I worked with Laura in AGS and have also left but I left to study . Life for Laura in AGS was not as had as she is making out. She was moved to control centre by management as they were not happy with some of content that she posted online, she didn't go happily or of her own free will like she makes out.
She is and always will be a drama queen and attention seeker

• Wow
Reactions: 20

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
This house content is very interesting I must admit. I love how she is being so normal about getting bits from people, moving it herself, getting it cleaned. It’s such a change from seeing the robots like Rosie Con with her interior designer and grey home. I’m loving it

Reactions: 19

Swordshead

I actually agree with her that charging €1.75 for a colour card is mental. Whatever about the tester paint, I get that but that's just taking the mick charging for a bit of card that isn't necessarily even going to be close to the same colour when on the wall.

Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
Have you ever known anyone leave the guards? A pensionable job you can leave after 30 years service,? Someone frugal like Laura leaving early? I’m telling you we know she was ‘moved/downgraded/relocated’ to a desk job several years ago. If this is a resignation I bet you she was managed out & I don’t even mean she did anything wrong, could be the opposite. You get bullied out of that place it’s toxic. Someone could have bullied her and she spoke up- I’m just guessing.! But come on. Laura is frugal she’s been trying to set a mortgage - this isn’t a normal move so hope she is ok

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Fair play to her. That’s some achievement. I’m actually looking forward to seeing her with this house. I think she will be different to the usual bland grey interiors

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Aw lads, the Baz yoke is at it again, his fuckjng stories about talking to his friend who has lost the charger to her vibrator blah blah, he wanted to know why doesn't she just use it as a dildo blah blah and now has a poll up to see if his followers prefer a vibrator to a dildo and why?! He is fucking cracked.

• Sick
  • Wow

Addd

VIP Member
Omg the actual cringe I just felt watching her recording herself opening the card. She is honestly such a twat. I actually thought she was gonna stop all the attention seeking but I guess that is part of who she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16