Laura's Views #5 Alert Alert, Laura is on her period but at least we know she’s not reproducing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she cringing about a coffee order.. that seems like a normal order? Oat latte with hazelnut 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why’s she cringing about a coffee order.. that seems like a normal order? Oat latte with hazelnut 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was because she was recognized and she’s so humble about things like that - no pictures please! But also maybe the coffee girl said oh I follow you was so She won’t do a dirt review on the coffee like she usually does. .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was because she was recognized and she’s so humble about things like that - no pictures please! But also maybe the coffee girl said oh I follow you was so She won’t do a dirt review on the coffee like she usually does. .
According to her story she seemed to be cringing before she ordered as her drink was ‘prissy’ which I think is weird. As if a barista cares what variety / combo of coffee items you order.
But yea she was 100% telling that story to be a humble brag of being a really big deal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laura just did a review on one of the most popular places in Waterford city and critiqued the coffee!!! Im sure the hundreds of people who daily go to the park lodge would not agree with her! It’s rating is 4.5! I wonder did she tell them it’s only mediocre or maybe they didn’t recognise her!?!

Reactions: 2
Solid review of quality food and drinks from the person who thinks cooking is heating up last nights chinese in a pot.
Laura just did a review on one of the most popular places in Waterford city and critiqued the coffee!!! Im sure the hundreds of people who daily go to the park lodge would not agree with her! It’s rating is 4.5! I wonder did she tell them it’s only mediocre or maybe they didn’t recognise her!?!

Reactions: 3
Laura has resigned from an garda siochana. Gone since start of July. Such a loss

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she’ll start teaching some yoga classes when she was looking at those wooden chalets?

Wasn’t she talking about getting a mortgage a while back? There’ll be some sort of master plan because it’s not a sensible move to give up a well paid pensionable job that you can get away with a lot in, in this economy. Equally though, if she wasn’t enjoying it then it makes sense to leave. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

Reactions: 4
God she is silly to leave the guards at the moment. I know its a hard job at times but there is also a lot of leeway in it, complete job security and retirement at 55!!

Reactions: 6
Wow shocked shes resigned as it seemed a handy number for the guards!!Maybe she'l become a full time Instahun now🤣🙈