Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t place for it (go to the rave thread yah yah yah) but I feel sorry for her.

Setting aside the strange thought process behind using a digital magic 8 ball to make a decision.. deciding to film it while being super vague. Like something a teenager would do. Is she hoping for the concerned responses / validation / similar stories of apparent adversity. Strange one.

Reactions: 7
How old is Laura? 35,36? It’s like she’s not grown up. Has she any friends (bar the creepy guy)? Never seem to see her post or be with any.

Reactions: 5
She always strikes me as a girl who spent her life looking for attention from men instead of nurturing friendships with women & now we can see the fall out from that. She’s such a strange character

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I agree, she seems to crave attention and is all about herself. She also strikes me as someone who is very stubborn. I do have moments where I feel sorry for her but then I remember how rude she can be.

Reactions: 13
So she was actually at a benecol pr event this morning but instead of posting about that she’s posting shite about a magic 8 ball? 🙄

• Haha
So is she walking away from insta, being a guard, a man? What do we reckon? Or is it something totally ridic like being a BA for the eyelash stuff she sells

Reactions: 4
So is she walking away from insta, being a guard, a man? What do we reckon? Or is it something totally ridic like being a BA for the eyelash stuff she sells
I bet it’s something bleeping stupid like open up her own yoga studio 🥱

• Haha
I bet it’s something bleeping stupid like open up her own yoga studio 🥱
Like honestly, imagine using an online 8 ball for that 🤣🤣🤣 or anything! Unless you’re 11 and with your mates asking does x fancy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like honestly, imagine using an online 8 ball for that 🤣🤣🤣 or anything! Unless you’re 11 and with your mates asking does x fancy you.
Lol it reminds me of this crystal ball toy I had when I was 9 or 10, ask zandar it was called 🤣 she is a sad bastard god bless her. Imagine talking convoluted skutter into the phone at her hour of life 😩🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol it reminds me of this crystal ball toy I had when I was 9 or 10, ask zandar it was called 🤣 she is a sad bastard god bless her. Imagine talking convoluted skutter into the phone at her hour of life 😩🙄🤢
“convoluted skutter” that has to be the most accurate description ever of what comes out of her mouth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s chasing a property & being messed around.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same,though i'm strughling to understand how she'd afford it
She so tight. She doesn’t spend money in anything sure 😅her clothes are as shabby as duck and her car is fair old so she would be saving a lot of her wages I’d imagine.

Be strange though as it looks like she’s moved to a new flat, unless it’s a short term let

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same,though i'm strughling to understand how she'd afford it
Probs why she moved back home. She has been in her job long enough to be on a good salary, plus overtime and expenses - and as has been said, she’s tight so probably can afford more than most people would think!

In the middle of that video she fixed her jumper to make sure it was showing off her shoulder/strap. I just don’t understand why she buys clothes that are too big for her just to drag the neck over her shoulder. Why not just wear flattering clothes or buy off the shoulder tops 🙄 I also think that she has the worst sense of style, I don’t know where she could even buy some of her clothes, they are so ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the middle of that video she fixed her jumper to make sure it was showing off her shoulder/strap. I just don’t understand why she buys clothes that are too big for her just to drag the neck over her shoulder. Why not just wear flattering clothes or buy off the shoulder tops 🙄 I also think that she has the worst sense of style, I don’t know where she could even buy some of her clothes, they are so ugly!
She does. Rotten clothes. She’s trying so hard to be quirky but doesn’t get it and looks stupid.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember back in the day when (correct me if I’m wrong) she was going to that PT Sonny Hunt? I can’t remember was she actually just friends and trained with him or was he her actual PT🤔 but anyway, I’m sure they had a falling out because he just vanished from her life.. Anyone know what that was about? Don’t even ask me how this came into my brain today as it was donkeys ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.