Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you not be mortified to be still talking about a bad sandwich a week later.. she didn’t even have the courtesy to bring it to the companies attention in the actual shop or even by direct message on Instagram. But expects them to reply to being put on blast like that
I cannot understand why she didn’t, either go back with it or privately message them. Rude bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The neck on this one….still going on about the vegan sandwich. Thought she’d be well used to being left hanging on “seen” at this point in her life 🙄🙄🙄🙄 FYI Laura no one owes you anything when your as rude as you are!!
That is def a message from herself to herself! As if anyone would be interested enough to ask. She's so used to companies/brands offering her free services, laura this isn't 2016 youre old news!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That is def a message from herself to herself! As if anyone would be interested enough to ask. She's so used to companies/brands offering her free services, laura this isn't 2016 youre old news!
Exactly, as if anyone apart from herself cares the outcome of it. I looked at her page. Just two feed posts this year, she’s surely giving up on this influencer game now..

Reactions: 6
The wrap story is really confusing because she seemed to have picked it up and unwrapped it fine and was able to put it on a plate fine but then when she went to film it it just falls apart

Reactions: 2
I imagine whatever Laura is picking to be put in the wraps/sandwiches and then having them toasted is causes them not to hold, that’s not chopped’s fault it’s hers. What does she want the employees to do? Wave a wand? I had to laugh at her saying she wouldn’t want to be seen as tight with money 💰 she’s as tight as they come

What the duck is her problem? Isn’t she a bit old to be tagging/calling businesses out online? Sad bleep. If she’s not happy go back and say it. Don’t say it to 40k strangers. Dope

Reactions: 3
Imagine complaining ur wrap is a little soggy when ppl are starving out there. Little to worry about Laura. Ur mouths big enough. Eat it , mighr shut u up for a while.

Imagine complaining ur wrap is a little soggy when ppl are starving out there. Little to worry about Laura. Ur mouths big enough. Eat it , mighr shut u up for a while.
Complaining about a sloppy wet wrap after ordering a sloppy wet wrap 🤔 the absolute state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dating apps??? I thought she had lads slipping and sliding her to DMS regularly?! Did she not book a cabin in Mayo during lockdown for a ride that never showed up? If she critics her dates as she critics her sandwiches, it will be interesting few dates!! She’s just lusting for the compliments on her posts, oh babes can’t believe ur single, any guy would be lucky to have you. . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LADSSSSS can ya do with Baz and his creepy story with the coffee slice 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Now, I don’t like her (used to, but I’ve seen the light) but if I spend my wages on food & it’s shite I’ll complain. Eating out is expensive. If she went and ordered soggy ingredients though, that’s on her and she should just pipe down. She’s doing a lot of public complaining about food it seems, must be hoping for a collab or some sort with Conor Ryan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.