Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No? I can still see her.
I genuinely forgot this dose has a thread. Nothing's changed with Laura I see. Still the same quirky not like other girls statements.

I just tried to read her bit about shitting on a bus and i had so much cringe I couldn't finish it. She fancies herself as a bit of a writer now does she? 😂

What's her IG handle?... so i can die inside 😂

I genuinely forgot this dose has a thread. Nothing's changed with Laura I see. Still the same quirky not like other girls statements.

I just tried to read her bit about shitting on a bus and i had so much cringe I couldn't finish it. She fancies herself as a bit of a writer now does she? 😂

Laura's views. Remains the same,talking farts periods and veganism ✌ and how to be a cheap scruff in general

Reactions: 2
How long as Skingredients been around now? 3/4 years? And she hasn’t tried it out? Oh but she is now because she’s gotten a freebie! Get the feck out 😡 I hope Jennifer Rock isn’t standing on one foot waiting on sales from this clown.

Reactions: 5

I find her extremely vulgar and shows everything wrong with modern society

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New dressing gown, who dis?
Setting her camera up to candidly film herself typing away on the laptop.....yaass! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks very bloated to me in comparison to usual.
Totally agree! I feel like she has gotten old looking aswell or something. I know we all get old and probs old looking but seems to have come out of nowhere.
Also what's with "borrowing" her sisters make up.

Also does Hilary have a thread 🤔😅

Reactions: 2
Also what's with "borrowing" her sisters make up.
Laura probably hoping to get on the PR list for Aimee now too 😂 she probably sees how well Hilary is doing and wants back on that train 😄

Laura used to do good tan reviews etc, stick a bit of sellotape on her arm to compare colour etc .. I’ve bought stuff based on her recommendations and liked them. I think the greed got the better of her and now doesn’t want to share anything without being paid for it? Which is fine but no one is going to pay for reviews and hauls when you can find others (eg The Beautiful Truth) who do this sort of work constantly and don’t expect us to pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.