Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have ye ever came across such a tight arsed miserable bleep? She should team up with the ungraceful guide and duck off somewhere and live off the grid and be super mega vegans together 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tight as a duck's arse. She actually said the other day the water fountain things were giving her a "wide on" 🤮 please stop.

• Sick
Same.
I think she thinks it makes her cool. She was absolutely one of the girls who smoked because she thought it made her look good

Reactions: 7
She’s swearing and talking like that because she thinks that she stands out and she’s not like the other girls 🙄🥱 the bleeping absolute state of that girl, you would swear she hasn’t a penny the way she goes around in rags and going in about atm charges and the likes of it 🙄

I'm going SOFT in my old age but I'm maybe starting to feel sorry for her. She seems to be very lost and lonely lately and I feel the bravado swearing and cool girl travelling on my own and all the men are checking me out crap is all a front.

Of course I could be completely wrong and she is in fact just a tool but that's just the feeling i'm getting recently.

Reactions: 11
If theres anyway to share that patreon video, the bitchy side of me is mad to see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Laura says the hostel is cheap, it must be dirt cheap given how tight she is with money. Personally, I’d rather have a shorter, comfortable holiday than a longer holiday where I had to be careful with cash every step of the way.

Reactions: 11
She is meanest person I have ever come across where money is concerned. One quick google search of Hostels in Madrid shows that you pay around €17 for a decent enough looking hostel. The one she showed on Instagram looked absolutely grim. I’d say judging by the prices of the nicer hostels, Laura probably spent €8 on the one she stayed in.
I understand everybody’s circumstances are different, but in Laura’s case she is just very stingy with money

Do they not do psych exams on people to join the guards 🤪 can’t understand how if arrests someone how they don’t just take the piss clean out of her
I doubt she's ever arrested anyone. If she did I'd say she puffs out the chest and acts bull thick 🤣

Female version of the clown of a guard in The Simpson comes to mind.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.