Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
That whole made up story leading to asking peoples thoughts...is defo a disguise to get a few digs at sissy pants🤣🤣🤔🤔

Reactions: 3

orla1989

my synopsis:

sis is a mental health nurse; was all about the bf Danny & around the same time as Danny disappeared from her stories she took up skipping to reduce her boob size naturally rather than with surgery. Was all about skipping, had lost a LOT (but won’t say how much) weight, is vegan, seems to live on pre workout & protein, is mad into fitness In an unhealthy obsessive way, not sure that she actually eats real food anymore, Laura moved back home, Hilary moved out into her own place, she’s now on hols by herself & first thing she did was look for a gym.
Thanks so much ❤

I went on to Hilary’s page, wow she is emaciated looking😱😱

• Sad

BeggieMitchell

Is Laura tweeting fake conversations with herself on a fake insta account? The profile pic changes sides.. 👀
No I just checked my old conversations on messenger and the ones that I sent the last message to and got no reply back, my profile pic shows at the bottom too ..

• Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
No thread suggestions so I improvised with one of the most popular comments in the last thread thanks to @Jellybb

To summarise

Sissy pants surpassed her in followers
Still getting her period frequently
Daddy issues
Very dull content
She has all the fellas after her but no ride since 2019.
im surprised she has got to a 4th title as she that boring!

Reactions: 2

MollyMalone

VIP Member
He went on that trip to Bali with her and other random girls. Don’t think they knew one another prior to that.
Ah ok. Thanks! That makes sense as they're a bit of a random pairing. They don't really mention each other much anymore though now that I think about it. Maybe not so pally these days

AmmaH

Using iglow and love it ..I've cut it down to 3 nights a week after a few months and that's working well for me! Def don't want manky crusty spider lashes a la Laura!

BeggieMitchell

But she posted a story like this before too.. only it was the other way around, she was selling a pair of boots lol

BeggieMitchell

It’s been a long time since she mentioned her bj lips too from using elf lip gloss.. maybe that info is for patreons only now

• Haha
No,first I've ever heard her mention it!!!! Now I just wanted a little length,heaven forbid,I never wanted monstrosities like those on her face! They look horrendous 😳
No I didn’t bother to be honest. I find with brands like that they don’t care if you get sensitivity - they are like well it works for others, The issue is obviously with ur skin. This money back is obviously a new thing because I’ve never heard that mentioned from iglow before! So that’s quite interesting!! My eyes react to it as it would to eyelash glue, water the minute it touches my eyelids, stings and then swollen red eyelids- like what a hay fever reaction is.