Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did a taste test of chocolate for her recently "if daddy says its good it must be"

Am i the only one thats finds its slightly weird that they shared a room?
Meh, maybe he's as tight as she is! If I did the Camino with my dad I'd take whatever was handy for the hotel, probably wouldnt be bothered either way! Highlighted a couple having loud sex like she did though... I'd avoid that 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He did a taste test of chocolate for her recently "if daddy says its good it must be"

Am i the only one thats finds its slightly weird that they shared a room?
Ohhh! I always thought there was daddy issues i was an OG follower but unfollowed a long time ago! I don’t even look at her page anymore I just read her thread the odd time! I see she’s still as stingey as ever! And yes that’s totally weird in my opinion.. what mid 30 year old shares a hotel room with their father 🫣

Reactions: 6
Is she unemployed now?
No I'm pretty sure she's still a garda, don't quote me on this her colleagues or ex colleagues on thread here can actually confirm or deny. The life she shows doesn't appear to be working ie the stories but who actually knows.

Is she unemployed now?
Some of her posts are from places near enough to where she works, so it probably just gives the appearance that she isn’t working when she’s just on her lunch break. Plus she would have a good amount of time off anyway.

Reactions: 1
What the actual tit, who the duck does this?? Does she do this for all products she spots in shops? Laura you're a dirty rotter, we're still in the midst of a bleeping global virus but nah sure it's grand just lob a "tiny bit" on your hand. What if you didn't like it, or buy it. Cretin. Even if we weren't dealing with rona anymore, this is disgusting behaviour. Was she dragged up or reared?

With age does not come being wise.

Capture.PNG
Girl go get your hole, your obsession with sex and it's "accessories" 🤣 🤣 is wildly childish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on asking random tit on instagram? Like what’s the point?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.