Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Hilary but just had a look at her page there, regardless of followers she seems to have a far better interaction rate, most of her posts average around 2000 likes where as Laura’s are half that. A sexy in the bed ride me post from Laura gets around 2500 likes, but a new hair post or a transformation pic from Hilary gets around 7000. Interaction is more important then followers so based on their profiles Hilary has already taken her over.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Baz’s story. Talking about the ick.......I don’t want to ruin it for anyone but he does something that made me turn away and nearly get sick! He gives me the ick!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Baz’s story. Talking about the ick.......I don’t want to ruin it for anyone but he does something that made me turn away and nearly get sick! He gives me the ick!! 🤮
Typical deluded male, thinking he has the right to talk about the ick, when he's ick personified.

I guarantee Laura will have an ick poll/answer box up in...less than a week.

Reactions: 4
Can you share? I unfollowed when he mentioned he didnt agree with abortion. As an aside men who disagree with wonen having bodily autonomy give me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That Baz gives me the bloody ICK..he is beyond creepy & strange..his family must be mortified🙈Him & Laura are well matched..both attention seeking narcassists!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he worth a hate follow? Or does he slide 🐍 into DMs?
Yes this was it. For anyone that didn’t see. He was talking about when women have lipstick on their teeth it gave him the ick........he then followed it up by showing us how to simple it was to prevent it. And he sucked his finger.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That post is desperate altogether..I thought it was going to be a collab with Let's Get Checked or something, but nope - just an excuse for Laura to post another photo of her €1 penneys thong, and try make out she got the ride 🥺 Christ above.
I was thinking ewwwww get your bare ass off the pillow

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he worth a hate follow? Or does he slide 🐍 into DMs?
He doesn’t do much. You could just look at his stories whenever ya fancied annoying yourself haha. He’s just creepy to watch I don’t know why I put myself through it.

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t do much. You could just look at his stories whenever ya fancied annoying yourself haha. He’s just creepy to watch I don’t know why I put myself through it.
I'll pass so 😆

Jesus Christ. She wore the dressing gown to her virtual graduation. I've seen it all now...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Seriously..that manky wore to death fleece dressing gown for a grad on hottest day of the year🙄🙄🤮Whats up with that Baz lad?His story very strange tonight

Reactions: 3
The only reason she doesn’t like those desserts is because she begrudges spending a fiver imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mochi isn't meant to be frozen so was she meant to defrost them before eating??

Mochi is lovely but she eats horrible plain Irish food all the time and ketchup so....

Edit: oh I see they are mochi ice cream, whatever that is...

Reactions: 6
Red alert! The planet of love is about to send laura into a sexual tailspin! I can sense the bullshit rising already

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.