Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would ya look at what I found 👀🔍 5days ago on Hilarys Facebook page. So Laura was there!?! Why did they keep that so quiet?? Cause Laura shouldn’t have been travelling outside her county.......again!!
She couldnt even put something decent on for the day that was in it.. also that bra under that top FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 22
34 or 35 her behaviour is still bizarre
Like I’m not saying you don’t have to dress like a nun in your 30s or anything (I am 34 myself) but Jesus would she ever go away and get a bit of style... the absolute state of the clothes she wears🤮 like go online or read a magazine for inspo or something 😭

Reactions: 13
She couldnt even put something decent on for the day that was in it.. also that bra under that top FFS
I was going to say the same. A black bra under a white t shirt is attention seeking enough but the crappy halter neck bra she’s had for years? 🤢 Jesus Laura would you catch on to yourself and get a bit of class about you 🤮 it’s not “cool” and it’s definitely not attractive.

• Heart
Was literally going to say could she not have least TRIED to dress for the occasion??? The bleeping ten year old bra like 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next time she’s doing a question box it would be funny to ask what she thinks of people breaking lockdown rules. Wonder did she just give Hilary those brownies too didn’t she make it look as if Laura sent them?

Reactions: 10
Wonder what would happen if she was found out
Laura lives on her own so would be allowed to visit one household on the “bubble” basis.
This counts for if you work in an office around 100 people or work at home on your own

Reactions: 2
Nothing because the guards don’t give a duck 🙈
No we do actually give a duck but we’re just as fed up as this as everyone else. . . Laura has always broken the rules. Why doesn’t everyone report her if they are so bothered by it?! Majority of calls gardas dealt with for the past year are people squealing on Neighbours and friends so report away! There has been plenty on social media to prove she has been outside her county on multi occasions so instead of bashing every Garda/ report the one who is actually breaking the rules! Again a lot of people have broken the rules; but people chose not to put it on social media! Only reason Laura got caught again is because of social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No we do actually give a duck but we’re just as fed up as this as everyone else. . . Laura has always broken the rules. Why doesn’t everyone report her if they are so bothered by it?! Majority of calls gardas dealt with for the past year are people squealing on Neighbours and friends so report away! There has been plenty on social media to prove she has been outside her county on multi occasions so instead of bashing every Garda/ report the one who is actually breaking the rules! Again a lot of people have broken the rules; but people chose not to put it on social media! Only reason Laura got caught again is because of social media!
Agreed! I hate this blanket approach to all gardai based on the crappy actions of a few. Also, there is legislation and protocols in place which i understand (as I'm not a garda myself) have to be followed otherwise nothing stands up in court. They can't just go in all guns blazing.

Reactions: 3
Don’t think her bubble includes trips to Mayo and meeting up with numerous people. If she is doing nothing wrong would she not have posted up the pic of the graduation seeing as she’s so proud of sissypants?

Reactions: 12
The reason I said they don’t give a duck when it comes to her is because there has been checkpoints set up around most county borders... I’m sure on one of her trips out of the county she has encountered at least one and was confident enough to document in online in some shape or form 🙄 ANYWAY... it wasn’t intended to be a Garda bashing post so apologies if it came across that way....

Reactions: 3
THIS ONE! A bigger weirdo I’ve never come across. I would not trust her for five minutes around my husband. I’d say she has the morals of an alley cat. I’ve never known anyone to make talking about burping farting and talking about sex a personality trait. Guess what Laura, we all fart and burp. We all have sex too. I myself have two “I’ve had sex” medals in the form of two children. Guess what? Nobody gives a shite. And did you know she can clear her plate too? Yep. She’s a big girl you know. Eats all her dinner burps herself and farts. Really have never witnessed someone who is conventionally attractive turn into such an unattractive geebag due to the shite she comes out with. I think she is very lonely beneath it all.

Literally Laura

1619791092379.gif

1619791066384.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
THIS ONE! A bigger weirdo I’ve never come across. I would not trust her for five minutes around my husband. I’d say she has the morals of an alley cat. I’ve never known anyone to make talking about burping farting and talking about sex a personality trait. Guess what Laura, we all fart and burp. We all have sex too. I myself have two “I’ve had sex” medals in the form of two children. Guess what? Nobody gives a shite. And did you know she can clear her plate too? Yep. She’s a big girl you know. Eats all her dinner burps herself and farts. Really have never witnessed someone who is conventionally attractive turn into such an unattractive geebag due to the shite she comes out with. I think she is very lonely beneath it all.

Literally Laura

View attachment 553423

View attachment 553422
I don’t know whether to 🤣 or ❤ This 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Literally Laura

View attachment 553423

View attachment 553422
“I’ve had sex medals” 😂

• Haha
Seems Hilary is taking a leaf out of sissy's book and is now keeping us updated on her period situ. Her skips are done and her menstrual cup is still in place.... Jesus wept!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And the twerking at the end- Stay classy! 😂 I have a feeling Laura is going to come back saying her privacy has being invaded and she took a few days off social media as a result. She did it once or twice before - playing the poor me card so I’d say she’s raging about the air b&b and the grad pictures. . She’ll come back, never address it and hope everyone just forgets it! 🥱

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.