Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha, yeah, 100% - like I’m genuinely happier on my own than when I’m with someone and sometimes do feel the need to aggressively defend the fact that I’m single in my early 30s. I feel like if she hadn’t turned in to such an attention-seeking gowl, I’d actually respect her and feel reassured that there are other women like me too out there on bigger platforms. It’s the same thing with Shiv O as well. I’ve gone through the process of realising that the ‘traditional’ approach isn’t the only way and it’s outdated, but they’re just so aggressive and defensive about it that they’re making a mockery out of women like us.
So aggressive! There's no need for it. It's the aggression makes me think she doesn't really feel that way. You don't need to defend anything! You don't owe anybody any explanations about your life choices so if you are happier single then stay that way! I'm with someone now (in my late 30s) but I was single for a long time before this and I did reach the same point you're at now! I needed to be single at the time and sort my tit out and i was genuinely happy to be single. I went back dating with the attitude if he don't bring me joy and give me peace he ain't the one 😂 they've been words to live by so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So laura just blew on a out filters and gave out that people use them. Then she put up sponsored content WITHOUT a filter and looking like a total different person 🤔🤔🤔
The covid stone got our Laura!! She obviously filters the tit of herself every other day. Chins and jaw here on her!!!

Reactions: 7
I was also wondering what this was about?? Did she use a proper camera with a different lense type? She looks very different

Reactions: 2
Will brewtown just make her a BA so she can stop shoving them down our throats every day please??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laura's views 3# sex chats,period talk and farts galore ; all this talk and the girl still can't score

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No. Coffee shops don't need BA. They need good coffee in a good location and most will be successful
Well tell them because they appear to be her latest victim (until they turn her down and we never hear from them again like REN and califia) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes Laura..... that’s why you are single......
She's a garda. A mostly male filled organisation. It's nigh on impossible to not have another half. Plenty have non garda partners..... normally nurses or teachers! I've an IQ of 164..... And I'm happily married thank you very much Laura.

To actually come out with this statement regardless if it's true or not, doesn't show much intelligence if I'm honest.

It's like new money people, wear all the tacky designer tit..... aka Suzanne Jackson.
Old money don't wear gaudy labels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

#3 Too brainy to nab a beau, tell us when she has Aunt Flo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#3 she sleeps nude but is too smart for a dude, thirsty as her she-wee yoke, omg she’s so woke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.