Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a difference between being resilient and lacking compassion though. Two very different things. You need to be thorough with your self care and take care of your mental health in order to process the traumatic scenes you will experience in order to do your job effectively. You wouldnt have the same view about a doctor who has seen traumatic things in their job and using that as an excuse to be rude or obnoxious to another patient. Its part of the job to manage and work through that🤷‍♀️
Oh I dunno, I'm not thinking too deeply about it! I'm just not surprised she lacks empathy and patience considering her job, if I was dealing the dopes on anti lock down marches and drink drivers I'd find it hard to show then empathy. I suppose its one thing to show it on the job as opposed to irl so I'm sure you're right. I don't know any doctors so can't comment but I know plenty of guards and none of them suffer fools!

Reactions: 1
Oh I dunno, I'm not thinking too deeply about it! I'm just not surprised she lacks empathy and patience considering her job, if I was dealing the dopes on anti lock down marches and drink drivers I'd find it hard to show then empathy. I suppose its one thing to show it on the job as opposed to irl so I'm sure you're right. I don't know any doctors so can't comment but I know plenty of guards and none of them suffer fools!
I get you. I suppose im just thinking in terms of the victims of crimes and/or their families. In a garda role you will meet rape victims, domestic violence victims, or someone who has had property stolen. You need to have empathy and compassion there regardless of the anti lockdowners or drink drivers you met say an hour before. As she is a guard who ‘has run out of empathy’ thats a red flag to me

Reactions: 6
Cool girl Laura looking for a date, they seem actually put off by her lip real estate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My suggestion from the other day slightly edited to flow better 🤣 .... Laura's Views, she's so cool, y'know she sleeps nude in a desperate attempt to get a dude

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we keeping the thread to Laura or is Hilary to be included? I remember someone saying about the thread name including the thirsty young ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laura and Hilary Young, think they are so cool and fun, will talk sex, boobs and crying on the phone to mum. Don’t forget to film your run!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Young Ones

Also who is she throwing shade at this morn does anyone know?
No idea

I wondered was it Karla K but couldn’t be bothered checking if she had a filter on her stories 😂, however that would seem unusual for Karla.

Reactions: 2
No idea

I wondered was it Karla K but couldn’t be bothered checking if she had a filter on her stories 😂, however that would seem unusual for Karla.
I doubt it's Karla, they're friendly I think.

Waving the SheWee around, only dying for someone to ask her about it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why the duck would she need one of them??!! Thought they were for festivals

Reactions: 1
It’s no wonder she can’t get a fella tbh. What an attention seeking gowl 🙈 nothing surprises me with this one anymore. Iv never came across someone who is so desperate to be cool

Reactions: 6
It’s no wonder she can’t get a fella tbh. What an attention seeking gowl 🙈 nothing surprises me with this one anymore. Iv never came across someone who is so desperate to be cool
She is the definition of a "full time mad bastard" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we should go back to the idea that was mentioned on here before and all chip in to get her a ride. Might stop the attention seeking for an hour if we are lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.