Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking - I’ve gone on my own little journey of self-love and giving myself a break from men (to learn to validate myself instead of relying on others), and from my personal experience; I’ve absolutely gained more confidence, but it’s made me increasingly modest and quieter on social media because I don’t need the attention from other people that I used to crave anymore. I’m not waiting for THAT ‘boy’ to see my story or like my post. And trust me, I’m notoriously loud and don’t give a shite what people think and I love pushing boundaries with periods and sex talk (just because I don’t think they’re anything to be ashamed of)

Based on my own experience, I don’t believe for a second that she’s okay with being on her own, and she needs a lot of validation and attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd say many a Guard has ran out of empathy and patience a few years into their career. The sights they would see while working, sure if they didn't harden themselves they'd only be damaging themselves. I'd say she is low on both but, I've yet to meet a guard who is abundant with patience and empathy 😂
In her current role she wouldn't need much of either.
I'd say many a Guard has ran out of empathy and patience a few years into their career. The sights they would see while working, sure if they didn't harden themselves they'd only be damaging themselves. I'd say she is low on both but, I've yet to meet a guard who is abundant with patience and empathy 😂
In her current role she wouldn't need much of either.
Laura has the crown for being a cool girl who farts 💨 🤪
and the only woman in Ireland to sleep naked

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking - I’ve gone on my own little journey of self-love and giving myself a break from men (to learn to validate myself instead of relying on others), and from my personal experience; I’ve absolutely gained more confidence, but it’s made me increasingly modest and quieter on social media because I don’t need the attention from other people that I used to crave anymore. I’m not waiting for THAT ‘boy’ to see my story or like my post. And trust me, I’m notoriously loud and don’t give a shite what people think and I love pushing boundaries with periods and sex talk (just because I don’t think they’re anything to be ashamed of)

Based on my own experience, I don’t believe for a second that she’s okay with being on her own, and she needs a lot of validation and attention!
I said something similar a few days ago. I feel a small bit sorry for her to be honest. She is trying so hard to be cool with being single in her 30s but it's so obvious it really gets to her. she just seems a bit lost in life and I feel she thinks finding a relationship will change not. It won't if it's the wrong relationship! In fairness to her, society doesn't make it easy to be a single female in her 30s.... it's almost as if you are considered defective.... like ohmygod what's wrong with her?????

Maybe she is doing the whole fake it til ya make it bit about being happy as a singleton??

What the hell am i looking at..that AD for the Car Insurance on her story..WTF!!!!!!!!!🤔🤔🤔
oh my good god :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I take back what I just said - I don't feel sorry for her AT ALL. that's the stupidest ad i've ever seen in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do admire her confidence putting that content up
Me too. Its horrifically awkward, but kinda think fair play for effort amd trying to inject a bit of humour. A lot of other insta huns put in zero effort

Reactions: 4
Very cliché making the bad driver ugly and plain with glasses but the gorgeous gal with the lip real estate is the class driver rolling the eyes. I’m being petty now but here we are.

Reactions: 5
Ok let’s be logical. I can sign up with a new car insurance company and if they are cheaper I can certain tell my friends. What I CANT recommend is how good they are if you have a claim /accident as I can’t possibly know that until I go through that. How can you recommend a car insurance company purely based on their price... makes no sense! What happens if they’re tit at handling claims & Laura has been the one recommending them. You can only fully recommend an insurance company after a length of service and / or having a claim with their support. Who are these people taking advice from a farting bi-monthly bleeding sex starved ape

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually couldn't watch that, I died of cringe and shut down the app straight away.
As said above, her experience with that company is solely based on price and not on customer service etc so its a bit contrived

Reactions: 3
Ok let’s be logical. I can sign up with a new car insurance company and if they are cheaper I can certain tell my friends. What I CANT recommend is how good they are if you have a claim /accident as I can’t possibly know that until I go through that. How can you recommend a car insurance company purely based on their price... makes no sense! What happens if they’re tit at handling claims & Laura has been the one recommending them. You can only fully recommend an insurance company after a length of service and / or having a claim with their support. Who are these people taking advice from a farting bi-monthly bleeding sex starved ape
It's a broker though, not an insurance company. Your contract will be with the company you choose to go with

I do wonder if they signed off on the ad, it's awful. Fair enough her soaking before it started but I'd be mortified having that associated with my company

Reactions: 2
Most people recommend based on price though? Price of car insurance is quite often a hot topic. Also how many people do you know who've claimed? I know very few tbh.

Seems like a random criticism to me is all.

Reactions: 4
That ad ... It just reminded me of some of the cringe, shite things that the participants in The Apprentice come up with, and which end up with them getting their holes opened by Sir Alan Sugar in the boardroom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said something similar a few days ago. I feel a small bit sorry for her to be honest. She is trying so hard to be cool with being single in her 30s but it's so obvious it really gets to her. she just seems a bit lost in life and I feel she thinks finding a relationship will change not. It won't if it's the wrong relationship! In fairness to her, society doesn't make it easy to be a single female in her 30s.... it's almost as if you are considered defective.... like ohmygod what's wrong with her?????

Maybe she is doing the whole fake it til ya make it bit about being happy as a singleton??

oh my good god :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I take back what I just said - I don't feel sorry for her AT ALL. that's the stupidest ad i've ever seen in my life
Hahahaha, yeah, 100% - like I’m genuinely happier on my own than when I’m with someone and sometimes do feel the need to aggressively defend the fact that I’m single in my early 30s. I feel like if she hadn’t turned in to such an attention-seeking gowl, I’d actually respect her and feel reassured that there are other women like me too out there on bigger platforms. It’s the same thing with Shiv O as well. I’ve gone through the process of realising that the ‘traditional’ approach isn’t the only way and it’s outdated, but they’re just so aggressive and defensive about it that they’re making a mockery out of women like us.

Reactions: 6
I actually couldn't watch that, I died of cringe and shut down the app straight away.
As said above, her experience with that company is solely based on price and not on customer service etc so its a bit contrived
I wish I'd done that. Curiosity got the better of me. I feel weak with the second hand embarrassment.

Remember a few weeks ago she was banging on about straightening her hair and how long it's got. This is what she was recording at the time 😂 christ it's bad. She has some balls tho

Remember a few weeks ago she was banging on about straightening her hair and how long it's got. This is what she was recording at the time 😂 christ it's bad. She has some balls tho
I remember that , claiming she HAD to straighten it to look totally different to the other “character”? Was the green wig not enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.