Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls who are self obsessed geebags are statistically more likely to be single also Laura...

I know lots of people hate that word but sometimes it's necessary. This is one of those times.
I was going to say..one one hand what she said was true but narcissistic arseholes are also more likely to be single/left on “seen” 😂😂
Single is great when you choose it, if you’re not the one making the choice/no one is chasing you then...maybe you’re not desirable on a few different levels??

Reactions: 8
Tagging kieran Walsh so she could become a brand ambassador to ASAP skincare is soooo transparent. Buy it yourself Laura.

Reactions: 6
Tagging kieran Walsh so she could become a brand ambassador to ASAP skincare is soooo transparent. Buy it yourself Laura.
copped that! Oh wow look at my insights let me tag Kieran walsh who owns distribution for several brands 😳 duck off laura , brands may not want a sex starved, 20 periods a year, farting laura

• Haha
Reactions: 12
copped that! Oh wow look at my insights let me tag Kieran walsh who owns distribution for several brands 😳 duck off laura , brands may not want a sex starved, 20 periods a year, farting laura
She went on one press trip with Kevin Murphy a few years ago.. While I do believe her speel about the micro influencers are prob more influencial than the bigger ones. She doesn't fit his brand he uses quite polished influencers.. Dr doireann, Terri mcevoy and Rosie connolly they're not telling us twice a month they're on their period or they sleep in nude 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s so cool because she knows what “guys favourite” Wayne world is 🥱

Reactions: 2
She’s so cool because she knows what “guys favourite” Wayne world is 🥱
Did you ever see a more contrived story? (The running, I know I know.....)
I’d say she recorded it about 5 times and that one was the more ‘surprised’ one 🤥

Reactions: 5
Did you ever see a more contrived story? (The running, I know I know.....)
I’d say she recorded it about 5 times and that one was the more ‘surprised’ one 🤥
Definitely! Also if I called my “mammy” during emmerdale crying down the phone saying I don’t want her to die..... my mother would presume I’m hammered drunk because not one person in their right mind would make such a call 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ above would one of her brothers not tell her to grow up? Hilary is getting as bad as her so no point her doing it

Reactions: 7
God even her mother can't stand her attention seeking ways. Some carry on for a bleeping 34 year old, you wouldn't expect that out of a 5 year old!

Reactions: 9
God even her mother can't stand her attention seeking ways. Some carry on for a bleeping 34 year old, you wouldn't expect that out of a 5 year old!
If her mother god forbid had a serious illness I might understand how that might get in on her. But no Laura was asked a hypothetical question by a computer generator and decided to maximise the attention she would try to gain from it. She should start acting her age and get a bit of cope on.

Reactions: 11
It’s very unfair to ring your mother crying about them dying, it would set off alarm bells. Like say it and mean it but ringing her bawling is just a bit much, and then to use that for content 🤯

Reactions: 11
To be fair, even though I think all the sex/nudity/dildo talk is attention seeking, it is a bit of a reach to say that she shouldn't be a Guard. Its not what I want to see but, there are definitely fellas watching her stories and loving her and she in turn is loving all the 🔥🔥 emojis she doubtless receives. All her nudity/sex talk/innuendo imo is total cringe but not shameful. If we sacked public sector workers for talking about sex toys or whatever then we might not have many of them left. Laura is perfectly entitled to tell us that she sleeps in the nude or that she has run out of batteries 🙄 cringe and all as it is but she definitely would not loose her job over it.

It’s very unfair to ring your mother crying about them dying, it would set off alarm bells. Like say it and mean it but ringing her bawling is just a bit much, and then to use that for content 🤯
I think about my parents dying and I do cry thinking of it and wondering how I would cope. Would I dream of ringing my mother to discuss it-not in a million. Laura is at the age now where she should be way more considerate of her mother rather than spouting that shite down the phone 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's completely batshit.

Can't understand if it's that she's emotionally immature, or attention seeking, or both.
My mother would KILL me for calling her hysterically crying, she'd think something terrible had happened. Absolute loser behaviour if she's doing it for social media attention, and deeply unfair on her mother - who no doubt puts up with a lot of her bollocks

Reactions: 9
To be fair, even though I think all the sex/nudity/dildo talk is attention seeking, it is a bit of a reach to say that she shouldn't be a Guard. Its not what I want to see but, there are definitely fellas watching her stories and loving her and she in turn is loving all the 🔥🔥 emojis she doubtless receives. All her nudity/sex talk/innuendo imo is total cringe but not shameful. If we sacked public sector workers for talking about sex toys or whatever then we might not have many of them left. Laura is perfectly entitled to tell us that she sleeps in the nude or that she has run out of batteries 🙄 cringe and all as it is but she definitely would not loose her job over it.

I think about my parents dying and I do cry thinking of it and wondering how I would cope. Would I dream of ringing my mother to discuss it-not in a million. Laura is at the age now where she should be way more considerate of her mother rather than spouting that shite down the phone 🙄
If she wants to talk ott about sex on her page, whatever, its a bit cringe but she’ll be the author of her own demise on that front. As for the fact she shouldnt be a guard over it, its not that, its the fact that she (self admittedly) has zero empathy for others and (self admittedly) has no patience with people. Remember her whinging about the crying baby. As if the baby was just doing it for the craic. The parents were probably tearing their hair out. That’s what sets alarm bells off for me in terms of her being a guard. Surely those are probably the two key elements in that job. Imagine she had to break the news of a death at someones door. I shudder to think what way that would be delivered

As well as that she’d be a dose to listen to on the job if she is like that all the time

Reactions: 8
I'd say many a Guard has ran out of empathy and patience a few years into their career. The sights they would see while working, sure if they didn't harden themselves they'd only be damaging themselves. I'd say she is low on both but, I've yet to meet a guard who is abundant with patience and empathy 😂
In her current role she wouldn't need much of either.

If she wants to talk ott about sex on her page, whatever, its a bit cringe but she’ll be the author of her own demise on that front. As for the fact she shouldnt be a guard over it, its not that, its the fact that she (self admittedly) has zero empathy for others and (self admittedly) has no patience with people. Remember her whinging about the crying baby. As if the baby was just doing it for the craic. The parents were probably tearing their hair out. That’s what sets alarm bells off for me in terms of her being a guard. Surely those are probably the two key elements in that job. Imagine she had to break the news of a death at someones door. I shudder to think what way that would be delivered

As well as that she’d be a dose to listen to on the job if she is like that all the time
Hang on now it’s not that she doesn’t have empathy - just ran out of empathy 🤪🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd say many a Guard has ran out of empathy and patience a few years into their career. The sights they would see while working, sure if they didn't harden themselves they'd only be damaging themselves. I'd say she is low on both but, I've yet to meet a guard who is abundant with patience and empathy 😂
In her current role she wouldn't need much of either.
Theres a difference between being resilient and lacking compassion though. Two very different things. You need to be thorough with your self care and take care of your mental health in order to process the traumatic scenes you will experience in order to do your job effectively. You wouldnt have the same view about a doctor who has seen traumatic things in their job and using that as an excuse to be rude or obnoxious to another patient. Its part of the job to manage and work through that🤷‍♀️

• Heart
You can tell by anytime we’ve seen her have “the chats” with anyone that she nods her head enthusiastically and feigns listening when really she can wait to interject with her opinions

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.