laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever show any make up tutorials anymore
I’ve unfollowed, at first I was delighted to see her starting the running to mix up the content but now it’s all she does it’s incredibly boring she doesn’t need to post every time she exercises most of us do it every day 🥱

Reactions: 7
Down in the lodge in cong the weekend for an event, she looked like a bale of hay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never commented before but felt so triggered by that stupid video of her running I had to comment. officially blocking her on Instagram. I've never seen anyone so smug in all my life. What a melt! Used to like her content now it's the most boring crap ever. And that's coming from someone who runs!!

Reactions: 8
Is the makeup being replaced by running ? I’m only here for the makeup tips . I’ll follow joe Wicks for the exercise content thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't cope with the journey she's on 🤣especially whilst she's running there.

Maybe change your insta handle Laura cos MUA you ain't.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed😡 She just melts my head lately. No make up now, just ads, ads and running. I used to love her tutorials and I even did some of her courses during covid. She's so boring now.

Reactions: 8
Never commented before but felt so triggered by that stupid video of her running I had to comment. officially blocking her on Instagram. I've never seen anyone so smug in all my life. What a melt! Used to like her content now it's the most boring crap ever. And that's coming from someone who runs!!
It's very triggering in fairness. Such a dick. They must be getting a good bump off the auld femfuelz. Herself and Hilarydoes(n't) are fairly pushing it.

Reactions: 4
Wow she comes across as seriously smug in that running video. You'd swear she was the first human to discover the sport. What a drip

Her teeth seem weird to me, I don’t know what it is, her lips also seem really dry and she’s always so close to the camera when she’s bragging about running.

Reactions: 6
Her teeth seem weird to me, I don’t know what it is, her lips also seem really dry and she’s always so close to the camera when she’s bragging about running.
Awful thing to say but her lips (complete with those bumps on them) and teeth give me the ick. Use some of the no doubt many, many free lip balsms you've in your now redundant make up room.

Reactions: 5
It's the pulling her lips back to smile for me. Who wants to see a load of gum? It's odd

The way she keeps on about podcasts and the random few lives with Mrs Makeup as well makes me wonder. Is she trying to wrangle a guest spot on a podcast or heaven forbid starting her own?

Reactions: 2
I’m so disappointed. I don’t follow her, just read here but just checked and that’s my optician’s other branch. I’m not impressed, have already lost my dentist cos Julie drove from Cork for a consultation 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.