laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't describe it, but she's like that stingy friend who insists cheaper is better. She spent all those stories trying to convince herself that it's all so untraditional instead of just cheap 🤣 as for not wanting to go to far from Ash and the kids that's just strange. Any mother I know is dying for a little night away 😅

Reactions: 8
I can't describe it, but she's like that stingy friend who insists cheaper is better. She spent all those stories trying to convince herself that it's all so untraditional instead of just cheap 🤣 as for not wanting to go to far from Ash and the kids that's just strange. Any mother I know is dying for a little night away 😅
The makeup course mustn't have sold enough places to fund the wedding🙈

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find it very strange she can't be away from husband and kids.wonder is she having it in ballycuran house in headford

Reactions: 2
What age is she? She always comes on with a big happy excited head on her 🤮

Promoting Vuduz products.... I use them my mum uses them ... thats all she could say uses them has she no friends. Its her mum ash or kids that's it .
---
And where did she get her money also

Reactions: 1
Trying to say note is the reason for her lashes? What happened to iglow. I see someone has asked her too. She’s such a disloyal witch

That seems a bit of a Bullshit story... convenient Ash told her not to go first 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.