laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she like with the pj's top open to her non existent chest?
Lottie Ryan does the same while doing her make up then proceeds to make a performance out of closing it up 🙄
She’s a strange one this Laura…so over the top promoting absolutely everything, can’t take her seriously. Didn’t she have loads of free skincare procedures lately too, I wouldn’t like those results.

Reactions: 2
The drama over the perfume that's been out years like it's not new I'm sure she's smelt it before. So fake

Reactions: 4
That seems a bit of a Bullshit story... convenient Ash told her not to go first 🤦‍♀️
He probably rang her and told her to come home (if she ever left at all of course) and start selling again on her stories. The jackets over the nightshirt, totally cringe.

Reactions: 3
Jez painting at hen party looks boring and her head down coloring her picture.its a hen laura

Why is it all bperfect girls at her hen has she really no friends. That would explain no bridesmaids issue

Is the fella a good bit older than her? I am sure it has been said here before but I get ick vibes from him

Is the fella a good bit older than her? I am sure it has been said here before but I get ick vibes from him
He is - and he’s total ick vibes. I went to one of her events a few years ago and he’s a total creep

I love how she kept her hen low key. Sick of all the weekends in Marbs and the 35 mates all dressed in matching t-shirts and the OTT shitshows that you know cost a couple of grand to attend. Fair play to her. Looked like a good laugh.

Reactions: 4
Jez painting at hen party looks boring and her head down coloring her picture.its a hen laura
I thought the painting was a great activity something different to the typical tacky hen activities and it's something Laura enjoys herself

Reactions: 1
The leggings tied and on show incase we forget she's a runner and lost weight

Reactions: 1
She thinks the two of them are absolutely gorgeous and the power couple what does he do for a living .

She thinks the two of them are absolutely gorgeous and the power couple what does he do for a living .
Trust me no one local is jealous of them. He owns a hidden hearing aid place. He apparently isn't the nicest towards her. All of the porsche cars, range rovers, big house in the world wouldn't make me stay

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched Laura for years not since she went from being honest to being a sales rep for anything that provides an income.

And I'm glad because today proved my point that silly story about bring wrong about whey protein. All of a sudden she loves it because she's getting paid to promote it. How are people not seeing through this

Reactions: 9
I thought the very same thing about the whey protein. Confirmed for me that she will sell literally anything for a quick buck despite telling us all how much she hated milky protein drinks not long ago.

Reactions: 5
Lads did ye see living as Nicole has had her page suspended by Instagram because she shared a fake lv bag!
---
The leggings tied and on show incase we forget she's a runner and lost weight
I don’t see any weight loss for someone running so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.