laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say that’s not ur average cheap boat. My in-laws have a friend who has a boat here and we used to go every summer to loch Erne. It was a lower end boat but we priced one like the sands have to rent just and it was crazy prices for a weekend. Also how is it gonna work with the dogs ? I’m sure there’s rules bringing dogs into other countries
---
Can I just say that’s not ur average cheap boat. My in-laws have a friend who has a boat here and we used to go every summer to loch Erne. It was a lower end boat but we priced one like the sands have to rent just and it was crazy prices for a weekend. Also how is it gonna work with the dogs ? I’m sure there’s rules bringing dogs into other countries
Ooops wrong thread lol

Last edited:
I'm intrigued to know who you're talking about 😂
---

Ooops wrong thread lol

Reactions: 1
She comes on pretending wanted earn blue tick herself but if buys it her page is Procter from the hackers.They are all going to buy it pay monthly.

Reactions: 3
Plan a wedding with me in 3 months…. Oh please!!! More like I want a free wedding. Suppliers shower me with freebies asap….

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Plan a wedding with me in 3 months…. Oh please!!! More like I want a free wedding. Suppliers shower me with freebies asap….
Just came here say the same.It be influencer wedding you never hear her saying she going out with her friends

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.