laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a supportive man? I dunno now but a few of the Instagrammers I follow get their family to watch their lives. Is it fair to be discussing her fiancé on this, the thread is supposed to be about her? But then I've never gotten the creepy vibes from him.

I saw her stories last night where she asked what people want to see on her page. This will be the last straw for me if she makes an official move from mua to "lifestyle". She has lost the reason she started the page and has become an advertisement for A LOT of brands (when she started she was very much about brand loyalty and only using brands she rated). Its sad to see greed getting them all in the end! I used to love her but every day I am getting closer and closer to that unfollow button.
You seem to be the only one on here not getting those vibes 🤣🤣

Greed does get them all ... however if we were in the same position how many of us maybe wouldnt do the same thing. Its survival of the fittest in this world and gotta look out for no 1!

Reactions: 1
Which means more free clothes and food, and more money for advertising. She must be earning a fortune as it is just with the makeup. Those makeup courses she did during lockdown had to have brought in mega bucks with the amount that signed up. Is there any influencer that stayed true to themselves??? 🙈
I'll be unfollowing in that case. Not for me.

Reactions: 3
She's a qualified and experienced make up artist. She should stick to what she knows. I have zero interest in ever becoming an Instagrammer but I think if I did, and was making a substantial income from doing what I knew, and originally set up the page for, I wouldn't feel the need to be greedy and grabby at every potential freebie or advertisement thrown my way.

I think (and hope) when the Instagram industry flops, only those who stuck to their qualified niche will survive and those who branched into grabbing every freebie under the sun will be the ones who lose out!

Reactions: 4
This one is So fake what you see is totally "for her gaaalz" and she's nothing like this in her real life quite a snob really. Her stories last night were just a warning that she will sell her soul to pimp anything that pays at this stage. She has zero brand loyalty. With a lot on instagram I can't understand why so many paid for her online course she made a fortune on them but alas it wasn't enough she now will suck every cent she can to peddle literally anything. Unfollowed a long time ago can't stand when she had her daughter on it's so inappropriate just to gain a few followers.

Reactions: 5
This one is So fake what you see is totally "for her gaaalz" and she's nothing like this in her real life quite a snob really. Her stories last night were just a warning that she will sell her soul to pimp anything that pays at this stage. She has zero brand loyalty. With a lot on instagram I can't understand why so many paid for her online course she made a fortune on them but alas it wasn't enough she now will suck every cent she can to peddle literally anything. Unfollowed a long time ago can't stand when she had her daughter on it's so inappropriate just to gain a few followers.
Yes, having her kids, the girl, on her page does nothing for me. I think I need to look for a new MUA to follow, one that does what Laura did to begin with.

Any recommendations girls?

Haha well laurab has just arrived in the I'll flog any shite know to man club... Liz reaney that absolute leech herself if flogging jewellery saying it's the same as laurab is flogging. Well done laura you worked hard on the beginning to be reputable followers to reduce yourself to this level. No words left this says it all.

Reactions: 1
I’m so disappointed in her post last night 😒 The world does not need another lifestyle blogger flogging us tat

God her sweetking chat now is so annoying my favourite sweets. They are only around a few months. Ffs jellies are jellies. She's so fake. Can't believe this thread is so short.

Reactions: 3
God her sweetking chat now is so annoying my favourite sweets. They are only around a few months. Ffs jellies are jellies. She's so fake. Can't believe this thread is so short.
Its some irish PR guy that sells the sweets so theyre all plugging these.

Reactions: 2
Oh I know that's whst I mean. They are her favourite jellies because she's getting paid to promote them.

Her skin is so awful..i feel bad for her. Those spots are huge
All those jellies can’t help, I know she has 3 kids but that’s a horrendous amount of sweets to get delivered. She never says she gives them away but for the sake of her kids teeth I hope she does!

I think she’s as fake! How anyone falls for the nicey nice good girl act is beyond me. I’d say she’s ruthless

I have to say I've contacted her a few times about products and stuff and she has always gotten back to me and has always been lovely. I'm not sure she is fake but I'm so disappointed to see her go down the lifestyle greedy grab everything route 🙄

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her a few months ago, I used to love her, I thought she was one of the very few genuine intagrammers left and she was like a breath of fresh air. I even bought most things that she recommended and they were fantastic, then all the sp and ad stuff started and I knew that was the start of it, never came on stories anymore unless it was sp or ad, wouldn’t trust a thing she says or tries to promote now. She’s just gone painful! Such a shame.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.