laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did a q&a before thought he was so smug. Makes more sense now if he's older and comes from money

Reactions: 2
Hes not the dad of the oldest one. Hes much older than her apparently they are always arguing he comes from old money.
Wow no way! I always thought he was the dad of all of them (not that it matters) as I think they all look alike although they’re all the spit of her. I remember on a live a few weeks ago someone asked her how could she afford to have all her babies and never work another job before becoming a mua and she pointed at Ash.

Reactions: 3
Shes nothing like her insta persona in real life actually very standoffish complete opposite to what she portrays. Met them at a social event a while ago their sooo boring christ he's the pits like the most boring person I've ever met. She didn't even make an effort to talk to people.

Wow no way! I always thought he was the dad of all of them (not that it matters) as I think they all look alike although they’re all the spit of her. I remember on a live a few weeks ago someone asked her how could she afford to have all her babies and never work another job before becoming a mua and she pointed at Ash.
I think that's the same one where she gave the timelines and I thought something didn't add up. They met in a nightclub she said so her baby must of been only months old.

Shes nothing like her insta persona in real life actually very standoffish complete opposite to what she portrays. Met them at a social event a while ago their sooo boring christ he's the pits like the most boring person I've ever met. She didn't even make an effort to talk to people.
That's gas cos she says although she rarely drinks when they do get out that they are wild

Reactions: 1
It's not great. The lightened parts are too ashy and the natural hair too warm. I preferred the way she had it before lockdown like a long bob

I know the face framer is a trend but the tones are way off :eek:
Definitely preferred the long bob on her.

Agreed with the foundation colour. She used to have a much better colour match before.
Its hardly the lighting she's using?

She lives in Cong. I really like her. Seems normal and is naturally a positive person.
I have seen her in Tesco in Claremorris and she has a smiley head on her, I dont think she's fake.
Yeah she does a lot of AF which is off putting but as far as I can see she uses all the products she mentions.
She says she lives in Cong but she doesn’t. Another village all together. Sh has let down people including an advertised charity event where someone else had to step in. She never acknowledged it, just disappeared off social media for a few days.

Anyone notice she goes on about being 100% real with her reviews but the only products she ever says anything negative about are big companies who wud never work with small time "influencers" like UD all nighter setting spray... one week sponges are the be all and end all for foundation next week blank canvas #ba and their brushes are the best.. i used to value her opinion but now all I think is she can be bought and cheaply too #ohmyglam crap.. the hair is all about being just like #queen rosie con

Reactions: 7
I paid to do her latest mature skin course and it's a bit rubbish. I regret parting with my €30. Then she goes and posts links about it on her main page. I kinda feel like I have been duped.

I paid to do her level 2 course. Never finished watching it. Found it very basic. Nothing she doesn't show already on her page for free. I bought her " Oh my glam" bundle on her recommendation. Its like the palettes out of Penny's. Actually threw out the eyeshadow palette it was that useless. She's a liar who will endorse anything for money.

Gone totally off her. Rarely click on her page. It’s the same old every day. Finding her a bit disingenuous at this stage along with her buddy Fiona. Don’t watch her anymore either.

Reactions: 5
Gone totally off her. Rarely click on her page. It’s the same old every day. Finding her a bit disingenuous at this stage along with her buddy Fiona. Don’t watch her anymore either.
I'm not a huge fan of Fiona so I wish I had of known she was going to be a model before paying for the latest course.
Think it's time to unfollow

Shes just another of Nathan Adams idiots flogging omgglam and jellies... its a joke 🤪

I’ve signed up to her mature makeup course also and I’m kinda raged that it’s just her doing her own face! She sold it to be something far more than what it is.

I paid to do her latest mature skin course and it's a bit rubbish. I regret parting with my €30. Then she goes and posts links about it on her main page. I kinda feel like I have been duped.
I do have to agree. I was super disappointed with it. Didn’t even bother to log in for the lives the last 2 weeks 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.