laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s my gurlssss
She Was pushing some ready made meals with Ash 🤢 of course she had a ⬆ swipe up code.... sell sell sell

Reactions: 2
How’s my gurlssss
She Was pushing some ready made meals with Ash 🤢 of course she had a ⬆ swipe up code.... sell sell sell
The meals were a last straw. Just stop. Look at what you're turning into ffs. It was so cringe. And the two of them sat there almost showing us how to eat. Stick to what you do best Laura and to what we follow you for. Make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The meals were a last straw. Just stop. Look at what you're turning into ffs. It was so cringe. And the two of them sat there almost showing us how to eat. Stick to what you do best Laura and to what we follow you for. Make up.
The meals that looked like prison slop On the plate you mean? She’s getting careless with her selling, the food couldn’t have looked any worse. She could have presented it properly but she’s now just doing basics to get paid.

Reactions: 3
The meals that looked like prison slop On the plate you mean? She’s getting careless with her selling, the food couldn’t have looked any worse. She could have presented it properly but she’s now just doing basics to get paid.
And no need for it on a MUA page. It was mortifying.

That meal review made for very uncomfortable viewing. I couldn’t put my finger on it but it was nearly like she was looking to Ash to form her own opinion? It felt very staged and forced

Reactions: 2
Ash is a creep.

I've heard plenty of rumours that he is not so nice to her, as in physically abusive.
***Being clear: they are rumors but I've heard them for years from more than one source***

TBH I wouldn't be shocked but I've always felt for her. Whether or not those rumors are true there definitely seems to be an emotional control he has on her.

It seems like she always seeks his approval. Even said one time she doesn't have a celeb crush she just fancies Ash so much (I call bull, everyone has a celeb crush right?!)
The few times I've heard him speak on camera with her I thought he seemed really rude towards her too.

He is rank looking too IMO, looks like an old man.
She is quite stunning (when she isn't making crazy face she definitely is). Always thought she could do so much better. But I guess he provides. I do hope those rumors are false. No one deserves that. I've always found her quite sad because everything shown is quite plastic and fake.

Would love if she got back to her honest product reviews... thats why I followed and a few years ago she was excellent for them.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s gone so fake... one minute it’s a health buzz to push these ready made dinners next she’s posting a table full of Chinese food
Either way who cares

Reactions: 1
Ash is a creep.

I've heard plenty of rumours that he is not so nice to her, as in physically abusive.
***Being clear: they are rumors but I've heard them for years from more than one source***

TBH I wouldn't be shocked but I've always felt for her. Whether or not those rumors are true there definitely seems to be an emotional control he has on her.

It seems like she always seeks his approval. Even said one time she doesn't have a celeb crush she just fancies Ash so much (I call bull, everyone has a celeb crush right?!)
The few times I've heard him speak on camera with her I thought he seemed really rude towards her too.

He is rank looking too IMO, looks like an old man.
She is quite stunning (when she isn't making crazy face she definitely is). Always thought she could do so much better. But I guess he provides. I do hope those rumors are false. No one deserves that. I've always found her quite sad because everything shown is quite plastic and fake.

Would love if she got back to her honest product reviews... thats why I followed and a few years ago she was excellent for them.
Wow that’s v sad if true

Before she did the courses it looked like ash was the breadwinner she was a stay at home mam. Think he's an eye Dr or hearing Dr

I really loved Laura at the beginning and I was feeling really bad that things about her were really annoying me.

Howre myyyy girrrrrlllls?

This obsessive behaviour over Ash is concerning. He definitely seems to have a hold over her emotionally.

I'm so dissapointed she's gone down this road. Tonight for example she's gone to promoting enchant. These brands are worse just pick someone with a huge following and target them. I'd love to see her rate card.

She changed after she won that keiledh comp. Lost the run of herself.

I don't know why I still follow her.

Lost so much respect for her after the bperfect incident. Basically came on Instagram to say that anyone that spoke out about the event were ‘moaners’ and loved to complain. She’s so afraid to give a bad opinion on anything for fear of losing her likability. Cant go two taps on her stories before a swipe up link appears for more tacky jewellery or makeup 🙄

Cos he looks creepy AF perhaps🤣🤣
I think he does too. I dont like the way when she does lives hes sitting downstairs watching them too incase "she misses anything important in the comments". What man wants to sit and watch an hour long live. I think its a control thing so he can watch what she says. I bet she never goes out without him. I dont like the look of him at all. A control freak.

I think he does too. I dont like the way when she does lives hes sitting downstairs watching them too incase "she misses anything important in the comments". What man wants to sit and watch an hour long live. I think its a control thing so he can watch what she says. I bet she never goes out without him. I dont like the look of him at all. A control freak.
Maybe a supportive man? I dunno now but a few of the Instagrammers I follow get their family to watch their lives. Is it fair to be discussing her fiancé on this, the thread is supposed to be about her? But then I've never gotten the creepy vibes from him.

I saw her stories last night where she asked what people want to see on her page. This will be the last straw for me if she makes an official move from mua to "lifestyle". She has lost the reason she started the page and has become an advertisement for A LOT of brands (when she started she was very much about brand loyalty and only using brands she rated). Its sad to see greed getting them all in the end! I used to love her but every day I am getting closer and closer to that unfollow button.

Last edited:
It seems like she is going to be going more lifestyle (shite cheap clothes, awful ready made dinners and "diamonds") rather than what we started following her for.

It seems like she is going to be going more lifestyle (shite cheap clothes, awful ready made dinners and "diamonds") rather than what we started following her for.
Which means more free clothes and food, and more money for advertising. She must be earning a fortune as it is just with the makeup. Those makeup courses she did during lockdown had to have brought in mega bucks with the amount that signed up. Is there any influencer that stayed true to themselves??? 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.