laurab_mua

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s my girlsssssss 🙉
Goes through my ears
The fixed smile is very unnatural. If you go back to her earliest video highlights before she was well known she didn't have that manic fake fixed grin.

Reactions: 6
Pretty impressed with Laura not attending the Perfect launch in Belfast, she called it as it was, not safe. Still can't believe it was allowed take place 😱 so many b people it that queue, not social distancing, no masks. Disgraceful

Pretty impressed with Laura not attending the Perfect launch in Belfast, she called it as it was, not safe. Still can't believe it was allowed take place 😱 so many b people it that queue, not social distancing, no masks. Disgraceful
I was just coming onto say something similar! I bet she’s glad she stayed home there should be some backlash after that disgraceful carry on in Belfast last night. Bperfect should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 3
Agree. I was wondering yesterday when I saw her at the hotel in Galway why she wasn’t in Belfast but I have to say I was impressed with her for making the decision not to go. Fair play to her for putting her family first 👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
I used to love watching her tutorials and really believed her with her product recommendations. She was real and used to tag the companies even if she didn’t like the products but the last year or so she’s just ad after ad BA this AF that. Now she’s flogging ANOTHER one of her courses. She has made well over €100k over lock down with these courses and there she is sitting in her fab house, recommending gifted products, wearing gifted clothes while half the country is living hand to mouth and worried about whether they’ll lose their jobs, their homes how they will afford Christmas this year for the kids. I think it is so selfish and so distasteful!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was real and used to tag the companies even if she didn’t like the products but the last year or so she’s just ad after ad BA this AF that.

This 👏👏👏👏 the tagging of companies even if she didn't like them, she never does this now.

She said on her stories about the whole bperfect thing not to be a snake and say it how it is and not to come on instragram and say you say it how it is if you don’t but am I the only one that thought that’s exactly what she done ? She addressed it very briefly but just basically said all about her and that she didn’t go cause her husband works with the elderly but I’m nearly sure she’s something to do with bperfect if she was supposed to go like a BA or something but never said she was stepping away from the brand ? Not that she has to but like practice what you preach

Reactions: 3
Is she a BA? Has she distanced herself from the brands involved in this tit show?? Thought not! Sorry she's playing the game just like the rest of the possy.

Can’t stand this one and her fake creepy smile and the “how are my girls” shite. She would reside up any influencers hole given half the chance. Fake as

Reactions: 4
She’s so insincere laughing all the way to the bank with her 100k and looking for another 100k now for another stupid makeup course 🙄🙄🙄

Stopped following this one a long time ago when did she change from "hi galz" (in a screeching voice) to "how are my galz" is it some sort of a cult she's running. I don't buy a word of it she's laughing all the way to the bank.

I used to love Laura but after watching all that Luna by Lisa “unveiling” im gone so off her. You’d think Lisa Jordan had sent her the cure for cancer the way she was screeching and going on about it “are youuuu ABLE”.

F- off like! She was going on about the products like they were so high end. You could literally see her looking for words to describe the products. I think at one point she described the consistency of the powder as moisturizing - I mean come on!

Reactions: 8
Swear to god Laura b makeup and Charlene Flanagan makeup are the most two annoying people ever put on this planet used to like Charlene but to be honest she’s got way too big for her boots 👢 😂😂

Reactions: 9
WHYYYYYY is Laura’s face always so white 😳😳😳 her tan is always fab but her face is milky white even with the layers and layers of makeup

WHYYYYYY is Laura’s face always so white 😳😳😳 her tan is always fab but her face is milky white even with the layers and layers of makeup
Sorry was so distracted I forgot to say it white but yet yellow !? And waxy !!

Reactions: 2
Thse wags stick to there own and try to be like the big time bloggers like Amy so sue and terry mcovid they think there friends with the whole bloody blogger vill news flash galz they use anybody for a bit of social media time 😂😂👍

I've stopped watching Laura's stories and posts but her insta TV popped up on my thread earlier and I couldn't get over her face?? Has she had a tonne of botox and filler??! Her face just looked totally different to me 👀

Well the woods she was cycling in with Ashie are no where near her and a lot further than 5km. Why does she constantly pretend she lives in Cong she lives in the middle of nowhere. The restrictions and tough on everyone but why do floggers feel they are above the law. Shes forgotten Belfastgate pretty quickly back flogging bperfect. Well really she'd flog anything at this stage.
She's well on her way to making her thousands with yet another online make up course what is wrong with people. If I see another make up video if going to explode.

I've stopped watching Laura's stories and posts but her insta TV popped up on my thread earlier and I couldn't get over her face?? Has she had a tonne of botox and filler??! Her face just looked totally different to me 👀
Yeah if u go back to her early vids she looks completely different now

I like her. I've learned lots from her tutorials she she'd put you on good form with the chats.

But.... JAYSUS the clothes 😝 and links to hardware stores and the likes is NOT what I follow a MUA for.

Ash gives me the creeps too, don't know why 😂