laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I was such a huge fan she was so humble and honest, if you notice shes not criticising anything anymore its all I love this I love that.

Its so sad really but she made so so so much money with those courses over lock down like 100k plus. there was over 1000 in one class at 30 euro each. I mean most others kept it to 200 well maybe thats all they could get but FML its mental, so shes capitalising now while she can.

I dont know why it bothers me so much I should just unfollow I know!

Actually I dont think she was sent anything by Kash beauty would that be right? Weird seeing as she won her competition and is where she is today because of her, I could be wrong now but dont remember seeing it.
She got the first Kash beauty one it was in a wooden box but she hasn’t shown the second one yet. Speaking of the new Kash palette is anyone else wondering why she didn’t just add in the purple, blue and white to the first one and have one decent palette rather than two with a lot of very similar colours?

There was 1500 in the course i did. Mega money
Huge money, well over 100k when so many people are out of work and then she went on to do another one! Does anyone know how many are in the latest course I can’t find it on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
She got the first Kash beauty one it was in a wooden box but she hasn’t shown the second one yet. Speaking of the new Kash palette is anyone else wondering why she didn’t just add in the purple, blue and white to the first one and have one decent palette rather than two with a lot of very similar colours?

Huge money, well over 100k when so many people are out of work and then she went on to do another one! Does anyone know how many are in the latest course I can’t find it on Instagram?
I think she has done 4 or 5 since mine it was the first one in lockdown. I reckon not as many as 1500 in courses since but still a good few.

Reactions: 2
Wow 1500 that's mad. And you need to return tax on that right?

I bought the kash beauty palette. I'm a make up addict I like it but I'm sure I've already got the colours in other palettes.

Wow 1500 that's mad. And you need to return tax on that right?

I bought the kash beauty palette. I'm a make up addict I like it but I'm sure I've already got the colours in other palettes.
Yeah im sure she has an accountant now with all the dolla shes earning

I’d say you could double that figure. Wonder how much of it she’ll be declaring to mr revenue though

Reactions: 3
R

eally I think she's the most genuine one out there. Very little ad and she's extremely consistent. I really like her.
not from my own experience.. she’s local to where I am, met her on a few different occasions and she knows me but doesn’t pretend... also asked her advice on something before and got a very snotty reply... was it because I was in the same business as her I don’t know.. but she just comes across VERY fake

I ne
not from my own experience.. she’s local to where I am, met her on a few different occasions and she knows me but doesn’t pretend... also asked her advice on something before and got a very snotty reply... was it because I was in the same business as her I don’t know.. but she just comes across VERY fake
I never thought she was fake but would not be shocked

She is however far too big for her boots 😒
A real high and mighty... and for what reason I cannot tell!

Same, know her as well. You wouldn’t believe this was her now compared to 10/12 years ago. I was genuinely happy for her at the start...

Now we have an extremely talented MUA showing her husband prancing around on her stories in a purple shirt. Good God in heaven make her stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG yes needed. for AYU

Same, know her as well. You wouldn’t believe this was her now compared to 10/12 years ago. I was genuinely happy for her at the start...
[/QUOTE

are we talking charlene or Laura im confused?

It's so random when a mua advertising sweets like why just cause they are free ?! Honestly

Reactions: 7
I did 4 of her courses and the first few were brilliant but the "mature" one was a load of crap! She promised different skin types and ages and basically did her own face bar her mother once or twice. Learned absolutely nothing on that one. Have seriously gone off her since!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.