laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a weirdo, and she’s obsessed! Or just petrified , either one
Not healthy

Reactions: 5
Fair play to the 10k and a personal achievement but no one in Ballina knows you so no need to think you’re famous.

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her on the 10k.

That was a great time for someone who started 5 weeks ago, And to be honest, even people who are running a while would be happy with that time!

Pity she's so reliant on the pre workout and post workout shakes.

Reactions: 2
I'm glad someone said it 😅 great achievement and all I don't begrudge her because I wouldn't run if someone was after me 🤣🤣 but all the crying and going on about the running and others even talking and tagging her is a bit much. She's made it her whole personality

Reactions: 5
I'm glad someone said it 😅 great achievement and all I don't begrudge her because I wouldn't run if someone was after me 🤣🤣 but all the crying and going on about the running and others even talking and tagging her is a bit much. She's made it her whole personality
A friend of mine ran it- she said Laura and Sarah and Hayley literally stood up the front with the sub 40 runners at the start line just to be seen and only dying to be spotted /in the local paper all wearing bright colours and not the T-shirt provided as part of the race 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely fair play to her, I've tried C25K many times and failed.

But....

I don't follow her for that. I don't follow anyone who runs and shows he pre and post run proteins etc. It was the MUA in her profile that attracted me so if it's going to continue down the workout shakes route them I'm out.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely fair play to her, I've tried C25K many times and failed.

But....

I don't follow her for that. I don't follow anyone who runs and shows he pre and post run proteins etc. It was the MUA in her profile that attracted me so if it's going to continue down the workout shakes route them I'm out.
I agree. Lately she only comes on talking about going for a run, out on a run, back from a run. Her dinner. Scooping powder onto a shaker looking for freebies

I agree. Lately she only comes on talking about going for a run, out on a run, back from a run. Her dinner. Scooping powder onto a shaker looking for freebies
It's honestly, the kind of chat one should keep for a friend. Not Instagram. Or set up another dinner/dried powder/crying running face page.

I totally agree. I don't want to see running content from a MUA. If I want to see that content I'd follow a person qualified in that area!! That's my biggest gripe with influencers, none of them stay in their lane and then become this general sales person and you can't trust their advice anymore.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.