laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to the same school as her, she was a bit older than me but friendly with some of the girls in my year. She was pure rough, a trouble maker, stank of smoke, one of those people that everyone thought was a bit scary unless they were pals with her. She’s actually done very well for herself considering how she was back then. Loud back then too, so some things don’t change. She doesn’t seem to be friends with anyone from home anymore, Ash and the kids are her whole life by the looks of it. Although I don’t think the people she was friends with from home would suit the new aesthetic, best off sticking with the fake influencer friends 🙄

She’s supposed to be a joke in terms of reliability. I heard of someone who had booked her for bridal make up but the wedding was postponed during Covid. Tried several times to contact Laura re changing the booking and got no reply. Eventually got a response after outting her in comments on a live Insta. Just about managed to get the deposit back off her. Apparently not the first or last time something similar has happened. Fair enough if you’re not doing weddings anymore but at least let people know where they stand.

Pity she has sold out so much as she has great talent!

Reactions: 5
Went to the same school as her, she was a bit older than me but friendly with some of the girls in my year. She was pure rough, a trouble maker, stank of smoke, one of those people that everyone thought was a bit scary unless they were pals with her. She’s actually done very well for herself considering how she was back then. Loud back then too, so some things don’t change. She doesn’t seem to be friends with anyone from home anymore, Ash and the kids are her whole life by the looks of it. Although I don’t think the people she was friends with from home would suit the new aesthetic, best off sticking with the fake influencer friends 🙄

She’s supposed to be a joke in terms of reliability. I heard of someone who had booked her for bridal make up but the wedding was postponed during Covid. Tried several times to contact Laura re changing the booking and got no reply. Eventually got a response after outting her in comments on a live Insta. Just about managed to get the deposit back off her. Apparently not the first or last time something similar has happened. Fair enough if you’re not doing weddings anymore but at least let people know where they stand.

Pity she has sold out so much as she has great talent!
Oohh juicy! So the happy, "how are my giiirrlllsss" cheery persona is totally fake then? Hate when they only reply when you call them out. And then you get labelled as a troll of sorts! Christ! To be fair she was under no obligation to give back the deposit.
I used to really like Laura! As with every single dose on insta, they get too greedy, think they are something special and become unbearable!

Reactions: 3
Oohh juicy! So the happy, "how are my giiirrlllsss" cheery persona is totally fake then? Hate when they only reply when you call them out. And then you get labelled as a troll of sorts! Christ! To be fair she was under no obligation to give back the deposit.
I used to really like Laura! As with every single dose on insta, they get too greedy, think they are something special and become unbearable!
I think a certain amount of it is real, some of it just put on for the camera but sure they're all doing that so wouldn't hold it against her. I think she's changed a lot - which is no harm, it's definitely a glow up, in both looks and personality. And fair enough that she wants to leave the past behind her as it certainly doesn't suit the persona she seems to have now. Personally, I think people can and do change and I only knew of her as a teenager - can't speak for what she's really like now. Get the impression that she genuinely feels lucky to be where she is - I doubt she saw a rich fella, massive house and MUA influencer career in her future when she was younger. I think the "little old Laura from Mayo" spiel is genuine, she can't believe how much she's landed on her feet. Explains the obsession with Ash, he's basically made it possible for her to completely change her life. Wish she had stuck to the MUA influencing though, I actually liked her too when she first started becoming popular as well, thought she had done well for herself.

Fair point on the bridal deposit. In fairness, date was changed about a year in advance and with the hassle they had trying to get in contact with her, I'd say she couldn't afford to kick up a fuss.

I think a certain amount of it is real, some of it just put on for the camera but sure they're all doing that so wouldn't hold it against her. I think she's changed a lot - which is no harm, it's definitely a glow up, in both looks and personality. And fair enough that she wants to leave the past behind her as it certainly doesn't suit the persona she seems to have now. Personally, I think people can and do change and I only knew of her as a teenager - can't speak for what she's really like now. Get the impression that she genuinely feels lucky to be where she is - I doubt she saw a rich fella, massive house and MUA influencer career in her future when she was younger. I think the "little old Laura from Mayo" spiel is genuine, she can't believe how much she's landed on her feet. Explains the obsession with Ash, he's basically made it possible for her to completely change her life. Wish she had stuck to the MUA influencing though, I actually liked her too when she first started becoming popular as well, thought she had done well for herself.

Fair point on the bridal deposit. In fairness, date was changed about a year in advance and with the hassle they had trying to get in contact with her, I'd say she couldn't afford to kick up a fuss.
I definitely liked her at the start, but now she comes on for the chats and bang... Sales...
One minute all she uses are brushes, next it's only a soonge..
. Wearing this foundation everyday, then it's another one.... So how can we take her seriously...
Does she get on with the father of her eldest boy? She always alludes to Ash being the father of all kids 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain what the point of showing all the Christmas PR is when Christmas has passed?

Reactions: 4
If I worked in PR and she showed them now after Xmas, she would be off the list ASAP!!

Reactions: 2
Only getting around to seeing her stories now. Surely she'll have to donate some of that? Like she won't use any of that penny's or rimmel stuff

Reactions: 1
I definitely liked her at the start, but now she comes on for the chats and bang... Sales...
. Wearing this foundation everyday, then it's another one.... So how can we take her seriously...
Does she get on with the father of her eldest boy? She always alludes to Ash being the father of all kids 🤔

I heard stories when she was younger you loved going off with other girl’s boyfriend caused a lot of trouble around the town. It is funny see how much she has changed. Still some people don’t like her for what she did in her passed. But people do
Change. I think the older lad still see’s that dad.

Reactions: 1
How does she afford all these holidays esp the one before Xmas 🙈 and that hotel she was in before Xmas was top class and now off skiing. And a fabulous house also . I need a job like hers or what does her fiance do ?

And the kids have swimming lessons, piano lessons you name it they have it or are doing it.money is no object there from the Instagram view point she mainly sells stuff now very little make up bein done

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.