laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she afford all these holidays esp the one before Xmas 🙈 and that hotel she was in before Xmas was top class and now off skiing. And a fabulous house also . I need a job like hers or what does her fiance do ?
She made a pure Fortune on the ‘lessons’ she did during Covid! I loved her at start -she was all il never sell out, always tell ye the truth! —RUBBISH.. she’s turned into all she said she never would!

Reactions: 7
Sell sell she had colab with bperfect.Sold on line courses made a fortune on them.Sure dentist is collab free makeup do bridal parties.

Reactions: 3
She made a pure Fortune on the ‘lessons’ she did during Covid! I loved her at start -she was all il never sell out, always tell ye the truth! —RUBBISH.. she’s turned into all she said she never would!
yep I l
Yep I loved her too. Never click on her now. I thought she was one of the good ones. Covid changed a lot of the instahuns and not in a good way

Reactions: 3
She has a GRWM up now - Jesus her skin is awful. Here’s an idea…. Stick to one brand that works for you instead of taking all the freebies & messing up your skin Laura. And don’t come at me with “it’s hormonal”; it’s not, it’s greed.

Also - what kind of fillers or suckers has she had done to her face? Her chins gone very pointy.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she getting loadsa free treatments frm skinsational in Galway, not a good advertisement

Id say she is about 5ft 3 or 5ft 4, quite small on top, around a size ten, but larger on the bottom; maybe size 14. She has a naturally small waist. Very pretty face in reality.
I’ve a similar shape, I wish she’s embrace hers more she’s always bent over trying to create an illusion

Reactions: 4
I’ve a similar shape, I wish she’s embrace hers more she’s always bent over trying to create an illusion
i met her years ago. At one of the classes she did in Dublin before she sold out. She was actually quite nice. But since then has sold out to Insta. I met her pre covid, I’d say that she looks similar now except has maybe gained some weight. She’s very striking looking in reality.

Yep, she's a typical pear shape with big hips. I've mentioned here before she did my makeup 6-7 years ago, back when she was actually an active MUA with a seat at the back of a hairdressers in Mayo... Don't think she ever does makeup anymore 😂 Back then she used to do video transformations of her pale skin, invisible brows and lashes and showing the power of makeup. Now it's all a lot more false and revolves around ads and collabs

She hardly wants to drive home from Dublin to Mayo after a night out just to wake up in her own bed… I’d say she is marrying a control freak

Reactions: 5
She hardly wants to drive home from Dublin to Mayo after a night out just to wake up in her own bed… I’d say she is marrying a control freak
It looks like someone else driving ya think she book into hotel.She said before didn't like been away from kids and what ever fella name is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.