laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like her palette range outfit?
Yes she swapped the pink top out for a red one. It was like a bad tribute act to the Mayo flag. It also didn't flatter her figure at all. She looked great in some of those fitted mini Alicia and Chloe dresses. She should ask them to dress her for events because they send her things that flatter her.

The eyebrows and the lips not sure which is worse

Reactions: 2
Oh Laura Laura Laura, do what everyone else does... Google beauticians that do hydra facials!!!
You are so transparent with your begging bowl out 😏

Reactions: 5
Someone’s on the beg for an airwrap 🤣
If she was legit just commending their customer service there was literally no need to tag them.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering does anyone know what her Luna discount code works on 🙈 I wanna try the airbrush but don’t wanna use her code unless I benefit 😂 I’ll say sorry I’m advance lol

Just wondering does anyone know what her Luna discount code works on 🙈 I wanna try the airbrush but don’t wanna use her code unless I benefit 😂 I’ll say sorry I’m advance lol
Think it’s only for 10% but she has a 20% discount for Millie’s so check their website

Reactions: 1
Well thank fuk. Laura is going to do a course on how to use her palette...!!!
Hopefully she'll do a course after that on how to wipe my arse 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well thank fuk. Laura is going to do a course on how to use her palette...!!!
Hopefully she'll do a course after that on how to wipe my arse 🤔
Lol funds must be low, chuck a course out there, I’m sure the sheep will buy it 🐑

Another course??!!! I guess to fund Christmas, the ads, and flogging products never ends, she's obsessed with every friggin thing, and the stupid roaring into the phone goes through me, I stopped following her but my friend in work was scrolling during the week, and I heard the voice it went through me! Also her skin has deteriorated since I last saw her to this week, no advertisement for skincare

Another course??!!! I guess to fund Christmas, the ads, and flogging products never ends, she's obsessed with every friggin thing, and the stupid roaring into the phone goes through me, I stopped following her but my friend in work was scrolling during the week, and I heard the voice it went through me! Also her skin has deteriorated since I last saw her to this week, no advertisement for skincare
Thought was just me she roars into phone I actually have lower volume just for her.

Awful...!!
She can't possibly love most of them.. They are terrible on her...
If she got paid to smear sh'te all over herself, and say she loved it she would...
So disingenuous 🙄
I actually liked the green one one her. Pls don’t shoot me

• Haha
No, to be fair, they are not all bad.. One or two do suit her... But not them all.😂
That's what riles me though, ....everything she sells she LOVES ...!!!
Wouldn't buy anything she recommends, as its hard to know if she actually believes in it,.
I used to value her opinion when she first started, but not now😑😏 x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.