laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How annoying is that reel of her with the eyebrow gel omg the tapping and noises jesus

Reactions: 2
Don't think I've ever seen anyone on insta get composite bonding done and teeth still look that bad
It's like there baby teeth
She needs her gums peared back 🤢

Reactions: 3
Its probably a ring from that fake diamond company that she plugs. And every saddo wannabe will be messaging her about it and she'll be on stories again plugging it🙄. Doubt she'll get too many wanting teeth like her though😬😷
She had a vid showing her cleaning her rings the other day, her engagement ring is Tiffany, basically saying there was hardly any difference between that and those other rings she tries to flog

• Haha
She's curvy, but in a good way. Very toned. But the cowl necked dresses don't suit her. More for the taller woman I think. Black dress was 👌 on her in fairness. Reel done pre teeth transformation I'd say.

Reactions: 1
She has lovely curves. She just spent years posing with angles and photo shopping clothing collabs. It’s only since she can’t control what was seen on other peoples stories that she has embraced her shape. Which I actually think her shape is lovely

Reactions: 4
She has lovely curves. She just spent years posing with angles and photo shopping clothing collabs. It’s only since she can’t control what was seen on other peoples stories that she has embraced her shape. Which I actually think her shape is lovely
This...I always used to get so annoyed at how she posed in pics it made her look awkward. Nothing wrong with a curvy figure she has them in all the right places.

She has an unreal figure. She used to be a good but slimmer but tbh I think she looks unreal the way she is. And she's grown and birthed 3 kids.
I look nothing like that 🙈🤣

Ye she has a totally different body than I thought (nothing wrong with that) but why try to hide it the last 5 years? V strange
Shes about a size 16 on the bottom, but has a lovely curvy figure, nothing wrong with that, I think she looked unreal in those satin dresses
But a couple of them were too small, if she'd only just gone up a size she'd be fine

She's been very quiet since Monday.... probably learning how to speak properly with her new teeth, without drooling. Why do they do this to themselves

• Haha
For someone living so close to Galway, and her orange bezzie Fiona getting asked to judge a best dressed last Monday in the Connaught hotel, (why I’ll never know, she’s a prize twit) how or why isn’t she doing these things to promote herself, or is anyone even approaching her with these opportunities? It’s an odd one as Galway is buzzing this week with the races and every G list celeb is out in their finest being a right pain in the hole, and insta is wedged with pictures of fake friendships and poses galore, find it funny she’s not right on the middle of it all 🧐🧐🧐🧐😳😳😳

For someone living so close to Galway, and her orange bezzie Fiona getting asked to judge a best dressed last Monday in the Connaught hotel, (why I’ll never know, she’s a prize twit) how or why isn’t she doing these things to promote herself, or is anyone even approaching her with these opportunities? It’s an odd one as Galway is buzzing this week with the races and every G list celeb is out in their finest being a right pain in the hole, and insta is wedged with pictures of fake friendships and poses galore, find it funny she’s not right on the middle of it all 🧐🧐🧐🧐😳😳😳
You’d think her agent would be getting her better opportunities. All she seems to get are the type of collabs she’d done before, jewellery, clothes etc. apart from her bperfect palette, I haven’t seen any bring brand deal since she’s gotten since she’s had an agent

Sure she won't go as hates going anywhere without kids Ash they are her safe place she said it couple times

Laura at the races is a very comical thought. The girl can't dress herself for anything so the getup of her for the races would be hilarious. Remember the charity event she went to a couple of months ago with the mother literally everyone else was dressed to impress and Laura was in a cheap tacky pink blouse and the green satin skirt.

Laura at the races is a very comical thought. The girl can't dress herself for anything so the getup of her for the races would be hilarious. Remember the charity event she went to a couple of months ago with the mother literally everyone else was dressed to impress and Laura was in a cheap tacky pink blouse and the green satin skirt.
Like her palette range outfit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.