laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one turned up for it.Where is all her fake intergram friends.Even fiona Morgan Coleman didn't go she going to opening of envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one turned up for it.Where is all her fake intergram friends.Even fiona Morgan Coleman didn't go she going to opening of envelope
Thought the same, no Fiona Morgan Coleman, Charlene Flanagan, Hayley Coleman, Amanda Conlon, Sandra Gillen, Michelle Fox, Rachel Gorry, Erin McGregor, Denise Phillips and the usual BPerfect rent a crowd

Reactions: 2
Laura is a very small fish in a very big pond. Why would any of them waste their time when they are all bigger than she is?

Thought the same, no Fiona Morgan Coleman, Charlene Flanagan, Hayley Coleman, Amanda Conlon, Sandra Gillen, Michelle Fox, Rachel Gorry, Erin McGregor, Denise Phillips and the usual BPerfect rent a crowd
I think Laura and Sandra gillen Don’t speak anymore. They stopped following each other. I don’t think Laura has many friends.

also Sandra and Charlene don’t speak either

Laura was wearing the mayo colour green and red lol 😂

Zero mates she has esp with that creep of a hubby , who’s wanna be around him 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks she actually spend week buying.she has no shame.wonder did Tea Spill call her out
Yeah some said they had DM'd tea spill about it when they put up a question box but hasn't been anything since. Do people think that followers are thick that they won't notice these things ffs 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Now we know what she’s done with all the cash from her online courses
And plenty of cash there was too I'd say. I think someone said before that there were over 1,000 on one of the groups, at €35 a pop

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Another insta hun, who's been brainwashed into thinking they needed composite bonding on their already perfectly fine teeth! She's ruined her smile. Her top lip looks is too small for the extra size of her teeth. Her canine teeth are even more prominent now. In my opinion anyhow🤐

Reactions: 3
Did she get married?
Why does she wear a wedding band with her eng ring if she’s not married?

Reactions: 1
Its probably a ring from that fake diamond company that she plugs. And every saddo wannabe will be messaging her about it and she'll be on stories again plugging it🙄. Doubt she'll get too many wanting teeth like her though😬😷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.