laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I don’t think she or anyone else would have to draw attention to the fact he’s not the bio father of one of her kids or talk about it - it is just nosiness 😂

Reactions: 4
Yep... But she never would make it obvious... She had him young, would be nice of she told her story for other young mothers.... Or is it because I'm a nosy b*stard 😂🤔
Definitely would be great for young mothers to see it’s not got the stigma that it used to have. Now that it’s been said I always wondered why he was nothing like him. Specially because the other 2 are his double

Definitely would be great for young mothers to see it’s not got the stigma that it used to have. Now that it’s been said I always wondered why he was nothing like him. Specially because the other 2 are his double
Would it be great for the kids though to have it talked about that the person in the father role isn’t their bio father? Or for other kids to be nasty to them about it?

Reactions: 2
Yes, and would make her more relatable too... normlize it😃... As It is the morn these days
.. They Are His Double!!!

Reactions: 1
Is there a launch in Belfast today? All the talk she does about Mayo you would think she would have it local or in Galway city at least. She also used to make a big deal on her course lives that she wasn't going to launch until she could have an event for all her girls.
There are some people that I love tattle for - there are some instahuns that are fake AF - but Laura isn't one of them! I discovered her during the lockdowns and she is really genuine. Personally I sent messages about products to that sinead yoke about her tat from China and she doesn't respond. Burps burke the SW wan doesn't respond, they all think they are too good. LauraB is just lovely and deserves her success. That's just my opinion and has been my impression anyway!

• Haha
There are some people that I love tattle for - there are some instahuns that are fake AF - but Laura isn't one of them! I discovered her during the lockdowns and she is really genuine. Personally I sent messages about products to that sinead yoke about her tat from China and she doesn't respond. Burps burke the SW wan doesn't respond, they all think they are too good. LauraB is just lovely and deserves her success. That's just my opinion and has been my impression anyway!
Really? Having known Laura from before she even had an Instagram account & personally met her several times when she actually did make up for people (and very well I might add) ... She has a totally different persona now & has morphed into any other Beggy Mitchell MUA / influencer who also shills anything so long as it is #ad or #gifted. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Really? Having known Laura from before she even had an Instagram account & personally met her several times when she actually did make up for people (and very well I might add) ... She has a totally different persona now & has morphed into any other Beggy Mitchell MUA / influencer who also shills anything so long as it is #ad or #gifted. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Well then considering I don't personally know her I guess I have to bow to your previous knowledge of her.

I guess she influenced me and is very good at her job 🙀

Well then considering I don't personally know her I guess I have to bow to your previous knowledge of her.

I guess she influenced me and is very good at her job 🙀
Apologies, I didn't mean to come across harsh. We are all welcome to our opinions on who we like or follow etc. I suppose when I saw her on Insta back last year, I was just shocked by the difference.

Do you genuinely not find that every story or post she does is only promoting something she is paid for or a freebie? I stopped following her cause it became incessant. Perhaps she has eased off.

Reactions: 3
Apologies, I didn't mean to come across harsh. We are all welcome to our opinions on who we like or follow etc. I suppose when I saw her on Insta back last year, I was just shocked by the difference.

Do you genuinely not find that every story or post she does is only promoting something she is paid for or a freebie? I stopped following her cause it became incessant. Perhaps she has eased off.
There are more paid work posts for sure but that's to be expected since she got signed to AR agency.
Aside from that though (which I don't mind when it's what they all do, and she always picks nice items when theres a try on......) I think she has a lovely way about her.
I did one course with her and it was 35 euro with lives and demos and tutorials when another well known MUA is like 100euro for same (but no lives!) - I guess I just really rated her.

I loved Laura in the beginning, honest opinions, loads of makeup tutorials, but then came the success and now only seems to come onto stories to promote something.

Reactions: 7
I like her tutorials and have learned a lot from her. That palette would do nothing for me, it's bloody huge. Where would you even keep it.

Well spotted another one sold her soul.She acts so sweet and all look at me I so relatable.Things like this doesn't happen to me I only girl from Mayo
I have been suspicious about the sudden gain in followers as well. I know she had a couple of reels go viral but still.

I have been suspicious about the sudden gain in followers as well. I know she had a couple of reels go viral but still.
Yeah I thought it was strange when I was on her page the other day and seen she was over 100k. Surely if that had happened without any help she would have celebrated it or at least acknowledged it it's a fairly big milestone on Insta

did one course with her and it was 35 euro with lives and demos and tutorials when another well known MUA is like 100euro for same (but no lives!) - I guess I just really rated her.
I was also sucked in by her in the beginning. I loved her honest reviews. I loved her side by side affordable v expensive products. I paid for her reasonably priced tutorials... Then I realised that it was all a farce. Her tutorials were cheap because of the sheer volume of people signed up to them. She made a solid fortune from them. She used products from company's that she has been paid to promote. She has nothing on her page anymore only ad after ad after ad, it has become relentless. She really just sold her soul. I feel like there is a happy medium between staying true to yourself and doing a few paid ads, and the majority of these MUAs have completely missed that mark and totally sold themselves for a quick buck!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.