laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is bloody huge! It almost needs its own check in bag to go on holiday - what is with these huge cumbersome palettes all the time.

Reactions: 6
The thing is bloody huge! It almost needs its own check in bag to go on holiday - what is with these huge cumbersome palettes all the time.
Dont ya know there'll be a mini palette for holidays πŸ˜‚
She'll be on giving herself a hernia with the roaring about it soon.

Atleast she'll do a few tutorials now πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah stop it's yh

Ah stop its the very same as Mrs make up. Soo similar. Days of buying every palette are gone.
I knew it would be a dead ringer for the Mrs Glam Palette. Somewhere between that and the Michelle Fox one the she did with Fushia. I thought she might have made the transition shades in bigger pans than the other eyeshadows.

Reactions: 3
Is there a launch in Belfast today? All the talk she does about Mayo you would think she would have it local or in Galway city at least. She also used to make a big deal on her course lives that she wasn't going to launch until she could have an event for all her girls.

Reactions: 2
Is there a launch in Belfast today? All the talk she does about Mayo you would think she would have it local or in Galway city at least. She also used to make a big deal on her course lives that she wasn't going to launch until she could have an event for all her girls.
Don't know but has up on stories even dogs coming to Belfast.

Reactions: 1
Has to be the dullest launch ever. Hasn't been on her stories at all. You would think she would have something prerecorded.

Reactions: 3
Signing them as if she's a celeb and you'd want it signed that's just hilarious. I really loved her in the beginning she was a real good one. All her reviews were so honest and she sold out. Sad they're all the same. All bigging each others product up so when theirs is released they share etc.

You know one thing that really pisses me off is when another blogger says I'm so proud of you. That tit cracks me up. Proud me arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Signing them as if she's a celeb and you'd want it signed that's just hilarious. I really loved her in the beginning she was a real good one. All her reviews were so honest and she sold out. Sad they're all the same. All bigging each others product up so when theirs is released they share etc.

You know one thing that really pisses me off is when another blogger says I'm so proud of you. That tit cracks me up. Proud me arse.
it was the signing for me too... Like seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4

So PrOuD oF u BbZ.. hArD wORk PaYs OfF. xOxO..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Is Ash the father of the oldest lad? Laura used to be very relatable, shes got a bit big for her boots these days with the instahunsπŸ™„

Reactions: 2
If you look back on videos you would of seen boxes on top shelf.I looked back and ya can't as she camera different angle.these muppets must think we are as thick as them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.