laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird that she has to whisper when she does early morning videos? It looks like she lives in a mansion, surely a bit of chat won't wake up everyone.
I get the impression he rules the roost

Reactions: 7
I’d say it’s a b perfect collab
She previously said it wasn't BPerfect or Luna. Curious if it's another Mrs Glam/Voduz brand. Apart from Oh My Glam which she hasn't mentioned in a long time I don't know who else she would collab with.

She previously said it wasn't BPerfect or Luna. Curious if it's another Mrs Glam/Voduz brand. Apart from Oh My Glam which she hasn't mentioned in a long time I don't know who else she would collab with.
Tbh I watched her stories today for the first time in ages so kissed that bit 🤣

could be a collab with sculpted or sosue maybe?

Reactions: 1
She’s not loyal she’s her hand in every pot god know what company it’ll be haha

Reactions: 1
It's with bferfect.oh my god am I only one that has turn volume down as she screaming into phone

Reactions: 4
This launch has to be the most painful thing I have ever seen. This bollix of nearly having breakdown about how excited 🙄 they are. Get a bleeping life girl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her buddy fiona Coleman Morgan flat out trying sell her Carter palette before launch of laura

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what do we think the product is? Another done to death eye palette? Some lip products with weird names to mask the fact the shades are already well available? A holy grail mascara to rival her fave Collection one? A foundation?

Reactions: 3
So what do we think the product is? Another done to death eye palette? Some lip products with weird names to mask the fact the shades are already well available? A holy grail mascara to rival her fave Collection one? A foundation?
Eyeshadow palette that prob has a bronzer and blusher in it

Reactions: 3
Definitely a palette, she’s on bperfect stories now holding it. She also said collection so there’s probably lashes and a lip kit to go with it. Just what the world needs another bperfect eyeshadow palette 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Denise Curran just showed it on her page... 😂.. Obv didn't get the memo about 6pm...
Ye'll never guess what it is 😅🤔😴😴😴
You all defo need one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.