laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€99 for those dresses she had on in her stories. They looked like they should cost €40 max

Reactions: 1
So Laura bangs on about iglow. But then sticks on fake lashes all the time.... What's the point?
Iglow isn't doing its job by the looks of her last post...
But wait... She'll be on selling it again if she reads this.... Bore off, and take your poor granny off the sale aisle... 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Fair play Laura, you finally got that free garden furniture you were looking for. Shame you had to settle for the lidl middle aisle 350 euro freebie and not the Mcd's or Joyce's 2 grand freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone who follows the Sinead Curvy Style page here on tattle might be familiar with her friend Lou Lou Belle Mua. Poor old Lou Lou has been banging on about her wedding for 5 years now but she said on her stories today that Jeanette Cronin is doing her makeup for the wedding. Am I imagining things or wasn’t she saying that Laura B was doing her makeup and how excited she was about it. Maybe I’m wrong?!! Does anyone else remember that?

Reactions: 4
Anyone who follows the Sinead Curvy Style page here on tattle might be familiar with her friend Lou Lou Belle Mua. Poor old Lou Lou has been banging on about her wedding for 5 years now but she said on her stories today that Jeanette Cronin is doing her makeup for the wedding. Am I imagining things or wasn’t she saying that Laura B was doing her makeup and how excited she was about it. Maybe I’m wrong?!! Does anyone else remember that?
I can’t believe I know this but LauraB was already booked for LouLou’s rescheduled date so couldn’t do that day.

Kill.
Me.
Now.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she definitely said that

Reactions: 3
So Laura has gained 20000 followers in the last month. Do we think these are bought. Hitting 100K the week before her product launch is a bit suspicious 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.