laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead curvy style has some pics of her and laura b at a voduz event. Laura couldn't do her odd pose in those pics, so you see her properly. As I said before she has a curvy bottom half nothing wronf with that especially as she has 3 children. Stop standing like you're in pain on your insta Laura.

Reactions: 3
Sinead curvy style has some pics of her and laura b at a voduz event. Laura couldn't do her odd pose in those pics, so you see her properly. As I said before she has a curvy bottom half nothing wronf with that especially as she has 3 children. Stop standing like you're in pain on your insta Laura.
The colour of Fiona MC in those pics. Shocking make up.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Laura's stories from the bridal shoot the other day. They had someone shaking a cherry blossom tree for effect for the pics. I'd be bleeping raging if that was my beautiful tree.

I assume that website she got the bag from is very good fakes, yeah?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Laura's stories from the bridal shoot the other day. They had someone shaking a cherry blossom tree for effect for the pics. I'd be bleeping raging if that was my beautiful tree.

I assume that website she got the bag from is very good fakes, yeah?
Oh thank god someone else said it. Shaking the tree bugged me so much

Reactions: 1
Sorry but is this weapons brother not a trainer or something?! Yet she's on Instagram looking for gym "bits"? Imagine not asking him. Or..... does she have an ulterior motive 😵💫 Do they not expect to pay for ANYTHING?!

Reactions: 5
But how will a company know to reach out for a collab if she Google’s it?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but is this weapons brother not a trainer or something?! Yet she's on Instagram looking for gym "bits"? Imagine not asking him. Or..... does she have an ulterior motive 😵💫 Do they not expect to pay for ANYTHING?!
Oh god. Its the same as all the other Beggy Mitchells... Made even more transparent because YES her brother is a fitness coach. Seeking recommendations, will tag the companies suggested then hey presto, few weeks later some free gear arrives.

Although to be fair, even with her # of followers, I don't know that she has the target audience to be gifted gym gear. There is already a saturated fitness influencer market with large following where companies can flog equipment & gear. Although she does seem to be trying to reshape her page into more general lifestyle influencer rather than MUA only so maybe fitness will be another extension.

Waiting for the username change in 3...2...1

Reactions: 4
Like many others literally came on to say the same thing. Beggy Mitchell. Monica Higgins is the same, on begging for something every day. Must be a Mayo thing.

Like many others literally came on to say the same thing. Beggy Mitchell. Monica Higgins is the same, on begging for something every day. Must be a Mayo thing.
I think its an influencer thing.

Monica Higgins is just sad and simple.
Small following.
Boring as F€£$. Takes aaages to say nothing.
Begs. Tagging everyone.
Hangs out of any instahun she can.
And reckons her baldy fella is gods gift for throwing a bit of sheeting down in their shed 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By fuk she wouldn't run out of storage when she's flogging tan, diamonds, colostomy bags, turf etc etc ffs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.