laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only check in occasionally on her page, but that story earlier, what’s that about? Is she getting married or just going to a wedding!

Reactions: 1
anyone else notice the way she try's to stand when modelling clothes trying to give herself a thigh gap? No Just me?! 😅 it bloody drives me daft

Reactions: 7
anyone else notice the way she try's to stand when modelling clothes trying to give herself a thigh gap? No Just me?! 😅 it bloody drives me daft
Yes it's more than a little bit cringe. I think it's to try and give her an all round better shape. Aoibhe Devlin does the same.

Reactions: 2
The only thing Laura has left to sell is her granny... 🙄

Feck all tutorials lately... Id say she's afraid to do them incase she insults some of the MUAs by not using their product...

She's peddling that much muck.. its not genuine...
Go way will ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not doing tutorials so she can sell her classes, that’s the only reason.

Reactions: 4
The only thing Laura has left to sell is her granny... 🙄

Feck all tutorials lately... Id say she's afraid to do them incase she insults some of the MUAs by not using their product...

She's peddling that much muck.. its not genuine...
Go way will ya!!
She will be back doing tutorials when her pallette etc launches

Reactions: 1
Girls I sent Laura two messages asking her would she be able to my makeup for a wedding (guest) in October. I would call to her on the way to Westport if necessary. Sent two messages weeks apart. Not a word back. I feel very let down. Not that she can’t do it (I think) but the fact that she hasnt replied to say yea or no. I just feel that is such bad business. Really disappointed in the way I’ve been ignored. How much effort would it take to just say ‘I’m sorry but I’m not available for that date.

Reactions: 6
Girls I sent Laura two messages asking her would she be able to my makeup for a wedding (guest) in October. I would call to her on the way to Westport if necessary. Sent two messages weeks apart. Not a word back. I feel very let down. Not that she can’t do it (I think) but the fact that she hasnt replied to say yea or no. I just feel that is such bad business. Really disappointed in the way I’ve been ignored. How much effort would it take to just say ‘I’m sorry but I’m not available for that date.

I understand why you'd be disappointed but also I would never think to ask twice.

Also I wouldn't feel too let down, some really fab make up artists in the area.

Laura has a reputation.
She has cancelled several people I know, late the night before big family events.

I know one time in particular there was 2 she was meant to do for their cousins wedding, messaged at 11pm the night before saying she can't come.

She's a dose. And she does not look like her insta self in person... at all! She looks orange and cakey.

Reactions: 7
She always looks soooo uncomfortable doing her clothing ads. I’ve probably commented before, but she seems to just hold herself really weird as if she’s trying to appear smaller or shorter or something.

I think she stands like that to make herself look thinner. If you ask me she full of tit. I knew her when was a teenager and she use to ride ever lad going she loved the d*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always looks soooo uncomfortable doing her clothing ads. I’ve probably commented before, but she seems to just hold herself really weird as if she’s trying to appear smaller or shorter or something.
She needs to accept she has hips, her standing like that doesn't hide them. This is coming from a woman who's always had curvy hips.

Laura doesn't have a great sense of style so that might be part of the reason she looks very uncomfortable as well.

She really should go back to her pre covid roots and return to makeup tutorials and product reviews. Her family life is not that interesting along with whatever irrelevant collab she was offered this week.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.